Let's go on a Spiritual Joy Ride

A very beautiful aspect of our lives is variety. Variety means doing a lot of different things in life which give a feeling of freshness and enjoyment. It means loving every moment of the day by making it special. Whenever you have spent many days in your life doing one particular thing or working on one particular task, ask yourself am I becoming a one task- force. Or do I, while performing the task, also take care that my work is accompanied by periods of creative activities like reading, playing, interacting and improving my personality by spreading all that I know, to others and learning more than I know now?
There was once a king who loved the role he was playing and also gave a lot of love to the people he ruled. There was no one in his kingdom who did not like him or respect him but yet boredom was something he had to face repeatedly. The same routine was something he experienced everyday and did not know how to overcome that. So, one day, he along with his queen, decided to spend a fixed time everyday talking to people in his kingdom discussing the problems that they were facing. And also, he started fixing small targets in his life, like ensuring that by this particular day, this particular work will get done which can also be termed as goal setting. He realized soon that by filling his life with the flavor of ambition, which in small amounts, is extremely useful for progress, his life was no longer repetitive. In fact, life became something he enjoyed, as long as the ambition was kept in limits and he did not overcome over-ambitious, which could lead to stress. Love for each task you perform and at the same time different tasks during the day is the secret to a happiness filled life. A spiritual perspective to variety in life is filling your mind with new thoughts everyday and maintaining a pure and positive mindset. At the same time, let this positive mindset or consciousness be differently positive everyday, by giving the mind new directions everyday, which can also be called being spiritually adventurous . Variety in life is the only way to sustain a spiritual journey which many of us are on. Meditation is a technique which is being practiced by millions all over the world. Everyday meditation is done with different types of positive thoughts. In this way, spirituality is like a fun filled joyride in which different experiences become a daily part of your life. The intention behind this type of practice, besides better understanding of the knowledge, is an increase in enthusiasm by sitting with people of the same mindset and gaining from their spiritual power, which is called the power of the gathering.

Spirituality also brings with it the duty of sharing all that you listen and learn, with others, which itself is a way of remaining enthusiastic. Along with sharing, there is great importance given to changing oneself and improving one’s behavior which is a way of going ahead in life on a non-physical level. This is because changing oneself automatically causes a positive energy of change to flow in my words and actions, which further flows to others causing an increase in enthusiasm in oneself. This is the spiritual joyride on which we sit every day and wait for the next day with a lot of interest.
Spirituality is a beautiful and fulfilling lifestyle which everyone in the world needs to adopt and it is not only for people who have an interest in religion already or are spiritually inclined. Spirituality gives the power of relieving yourself of all pressures and it also teaches us the way of keeping our thoughts, words and actions in check, both of which are necessary for being successful. Also, spirituality does not mean leaving material comforts of life and lead a life which is different from the world but on the other hand it changes our relationship with material comforts and makes us less attached to them. This helps us experience permanent joy from them. On the other hand an attachment to them can give sorrow also at times. So, never hesitate to sit on the joyride of spirituality, as we call it, because life and the relationships and roles that way we play and the way we play them changes after doing that. Ask someone who is spiritual and loves leading a life according to spiritual principles and does it without overdoing it i.e. he or she does not become over-spiritual so as to lose the balance. Such a person will say will tell you how lightness and contentment along with the power to handle situations and also the ability to change your thinking whenever required, from negative to positive are some of the benefits of a spiritual life.
Also, talking about love filled relationships; there are people, whose relationships were on the brink of finishing. A spiritual life gave them the method of living their life with love, immense happiness and power and they overcome their difficult relationships without making much effort. In fact, there are many marriages of people who joined or got associated with the Spritiuality , which were saved from divorces, because of their change in ways of thinking and facing the difficult situations that arise in marriages because of ego clashes and differences of opinions.
A spiritual childhood is a birth in the lap of God, in which the soul goes through a transformation or change and experiences a new turning point in its life after which life starts giving you beautiful rewards. Rewards like an increase in levels of happiness, a mind filled with peace, lots of spiritual strength, purity in thoughts, words and actions and also change in one’s personality. Life starts changing as situations no longer hurt your consciousness and give you as much sorrow as before. Also, the ability to give different shapes or mindsets to your consciousness when faced with different types of challenges in life and overcoming them is something we learn when we take birth as a spiritual child of the Supreme Father and Mother, whom we commonly call God.
Spirituality means a love filled life and at the same time a pure consciousness which means a spiritual love and not a physical one, which becomes a source of happiness and also brings about lightness. A pure and non-physical love also brings freedom from an unstable life in which sometimes there is a lot of joy, but the joy many times brings with it sorrow filled periods. Also, life stops being a roller coaster ride in which there is always insecurity about what will happen next. Also, the different relationships with the one Father of the soul or God fills the self with different types of attainments, which cannot be explained. At the same time these different experiences with God give you a lot of fulfillment and you also love sharing these attainments with others and also bringing others on the spiritual joyride with you.
Life without the love of the Father of humanity or God is like a tree without leaves. Love fills our life with enthusiasm and a lot of energy and we feel motivated to achieve in every sphere of life whether personal, professional or in the field of spirituality. Spirituality is itself an independent segment of life with its own challenges both in the field of self progress and in the field of donating all that you possess to others So, everything you do from the morning to night is filled with love and you do it with lot of power and dedication and without getting bored. So, enjoyment while working in an office or while dealing with people in the family becomes extremely easy, as easy as going for a drive or cooking a meal.

Also, the way of loving each one in a pure manner and without any expectations comes in every relationship, whether personal, professional or spiritual. There are people in the world who are experts at dealing with people with a lot of love and are well known for this specialty in their social relationships. Such people, when asked about their secret of success, will commonly tell you that they are very good at thinking correctly and manage their thinking smoothly. Such people can deal with people of different personalities and even manage them, not necessarily control them.
This is something that becomes easy to do after taking a spiritual birth or being a student of spirituality. Spirituality fills you with the power to think only what is necessary and as per the requirements of a particular situation, which can be difficult at times. When we begin our spiritual journey, we should ensure that we don’t work on ourselves strictly. On the other hand, we should change ourselves with ease and lightness which gives us an experience of joy and does not let us get tired while making effort to change ourselves. While looking at your weaknesses, do not feel disheartened that why they exist and why I am not able to bring about the required amount of change in myself. Bringing about changes in your behavior and thinking is important but not at the cost of losing your happiness while doing that. Happiness is lost when there is sometimes loss of hope and doubts whether we will be able to succeed in changing ourselves or not exist. Also, when we see others around us who are perfect in many ways, we could experience an inferiority complex and our self-esteem is reduced. In such cases, it is wise to be extremely patient and keep traveling on the path of self-change with determination and happiness, without getting tired.

Also, a spiritual path is one in which there are different types of side-scenes or distracting scenes in the form of difficult and surprising situations which tend to prevent us from experiencing fulfillment and even prevent us from fulfilling our life’s aim of making ourselves perfect. Even in such cases, a spiritual joyride is one we have to experience because we have to accept that spirituality does not mean that there will be no difficult problems on our path. Only the power to cross the problems will be inside us that will make it easier for us as compared to before. Also, stress which is a common response to a difficult situation will be changed to contentment and life will no longer seem as difficult as before inspite of all the negative scenes of disturbance. This in short is a description of how living a spiritual life is the easiest and most enjoyable type of journey one could undertake for shaping up a new you and giving a similar shape to others.