- Always love your mother as you will never get another!

In Islam, the mother holds a great position. The Prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam gave her 75% of a son's or daughter's good company over the father. He also ordered a man not to set off for Jihad because his mother wasn't approving it. He ordered the man to stay by her feet as Paradise is there! Muslims know that if they don't respect, obey and honor their mothers, they will not enter Paradise. Muslims take honoring the mother only a day in the whole year as an insult. This might be acceptable in societies that throw their mothers in nursing homes and never see them till they die! In societies that shouting, abusing, disrespecting and neglecting the rights of a mother, Mother's Day might be acceptable. Something is better than nothing! To Muslims, this is prohibited and it is an innovation to give your mother a gift on Mother's Day as it is not from Islam. Preserve your identity and be proud of it. Love your mother 24/7 throughout the whole year with all of your heart and live to it! If you have a mother, she is here today but you don't know about tomorrow! O Allah, help us please our mothers so that we can please You!