Grell x Male!Reaper!Reader - (Part 14)

Demonxlover: It took some time, but now I finally got you another chapter~ Enjoy~!

Grell soon saw him in his chambers about to take his cloak off. Grell couldn't believe his eyes. "I've finally found you at last~"

_______________________________Grell waited a little while before climbing up to the window

Grell waited a little while before climbing up to the window.

He soon saw you sound asleep and . You woke up as you heard the window open up. Grell hid before you could see him. You thought nothing of it and went to close the window. You then went back to sleep.
Grell was overjoyed to see you again, even if it was only in your sleeping-state. He approached you and watched you sleep.

After a while he decided to lay down carefully next to you and fell asleep.

The next day you woke up and went on with your day as usual and when the evening came Grell watched you sleep again. This continued for several nights.

The next morning, however, was slightly different. You saw a red envelope on the bedside table. You wondered who it was from. You took it and opened it up. There was a note inside of it and it said:

Dear (Y/N),

Meet me at the rooftop tonight at midnight.
I can't wait to see you again, even though I've watched you every night for the past few days.

~ Grell

You raised an eyebrow in confusion. 'Who is this 'Grell?' You thought to yourself. You felt a little weirded out that this person said that he's been watching you sleep.

The evening came and it was almost midnight. You hesitated to go up to the rooftop to meet Grell, but you decided to go meet him anyway.

Once you had gone up to the rooftop you saw the redheaded reaper and stood there staring at him at first before you finally decided to sit down beside him and looked up at the starry night sky together.

You glanced at the red headed reaper beside you. You didn't know why, but you somehow felt safe around him...

 You didn't know why, but you somehow felt safe around him