Hierarchy

Finian POV

Soft music is layering underneath the buzzing conversations, everyone excited by the new expansion of territory. Some of the unmated male wolves stopping me, trying to hide the desperation in their voices asking if they could have a sniff around the Eastern Territory now that the borders are opened up.

"Yes, of course, it's okay, go tomorrow, bring a group, I'll let them know you all are coming." Hopeful eyes give thanks to me, I never realized how much some of my pack have been suffering since closing our borders down.

My mother's old hens are mixing in the crowd, drinking as if they were at a juvenile party again.

The females of my pack slithering up to me, all hips swaying, chests pushed out, lots of skin showing, these females don't look happy with me, still they peacock themselves in front of me. Wanting me to pluck them, except not one of them is Victoria.

"Alpha Fin." Sally always the lead female, positioning herself as my unofficial right.

"Yes." Crossing my arms over my chest, I'm sickened at their sight.

"I thought you said you never were going to claim Victoria, that you were going to have one of us stand on your right." All their eyes are on me, looking as if I played them.

"Females, not once did I ever say that you or they could stand on my right, all I ever did was screw you, nothing more, nothing less. It's all of you that have the wrong idea. You're the ones that heard things I never said. So don't be upset because you keep spreading your legs for the lies you were telling yourselves."

Shock

Disgust

Hurt

Their eyes are reflecting emotions back at me.

"You aren't marked yet?" Sally eyeing my neck.

"I will be soon. Victoria is my mate; she's fought with teeth, not with spread legs to stand next to me." A low toned growl percusses out of her chest.

It's fast, the way my fingers curves the smoothness of her throat, whose skin is caustic against mine. "Get out of my sight." Throwing her into the rest of the females who think they were more than what they were used for.

Getting myself a drink the wolves surround me again, always wanting to talk my ear off. It's a game of patience; they need to feel as if they are heard and understood. That's what my father always told me, make everyone from the lowest omega to the top ranking Beta feel as if they belong, that they are heard, that they are special and part of the pack.

Looking up, Victoria is walking in with my mother.

Dressed in pure simplicity, the black dress is form fitting. My mother is weaving her through the crowd, as if showcasing my Queen. A side angle shows off the perfect curvature of her thighs. Another angle has her calves balled up delicately from those black heels. Another angle has her bare back exposed to my hungry eyes, whispers of the whips mark crisscross her skin that wants me to trace every line with my finger.

She's a torturing display of seductive movement.

Her whole front is covered in black, not even a little dip in the neckline that would reveal a rise of soft skin.

She's dressed to be undressed.

My demon shuffles himself on my shoulder; a little pleasurable moan escapes him as her hips sway from side to side with her walk, it's just her natural movement, nothing is forced.