Chapter fourty two

Drunken thoughts

That night, Rebekah called one of her only friends in tears

That night, Rebekah called one of her only friends in tears. She sobbed down the phone as she told the listener that klaus had killed their father.
And then Ava took the mikealson dancing.

The pair began the night slow and tedious as Ava watched her tone to the once again orphan. Yet as the night grew longer, the pair began to celebrate the death of the monster who had destroyed cities in pursuit of the mikaelsons.

It had been four hours of shots and pitchers and the girls were on to yet another club. The noise was blaring and loud, yet the girls laughed as they draped themselves across the bar.

"Beks, can I call you beks? I think I can. This night has been great. Thank you so much." Ava laughed as she prolonged each syllable and extended her finger to boop Rebekah's nose.

"Do you know what would make it greater?" The mikaelson quirked her eyebrow, nodding toward a mans glass on a table a few metres away as it set aflame.

The pair giggled as the group around the table jumped from shock, attempting to blow out the fire on the surface of ones drink.

"Boys, It's only a bit of fire." Rebekah called as she strutted over to their table. The group were mesmerised by her walk and her accent they barely noticed as she leant to blow the flame out.

"I am rebekah, love, might want to ask for my name before you stare." She smirked, before pointing toward the blonde situated at the back.

"And that is Ava, she needs a rebound." Rebekah laughed, watching the oconnell stumble over.

"I do not need a rebound, Bekah." Ava pointed out to the man left by her side as Rebekah stumbled away with her new friend.

The brunette quirked his eyebrow, grinning slightly as Ava tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Well, Atleast let me buy you a drink." He nodded, attempting to lead her toward the bar.

"You heard her mate, might want to skedaddle." A new voice growled as a third person joined the table.

"Whose he? Your brother?" The brunette asked as avas mouth dropped.

"Try sociopathic stalker. I swear you have me chipped!" Ava yelled, her words still slurring from the intoxication.

"Didn't I tell you to leave, mate." Klaus compelled the man, forcing him to monotonously walk away.

"You don't get to do this anymore. If you push me away, I'm just going to find someone who won't." Ava remarked, scouring the club for men.

"Then I'll compel each one to leave like I did the last." klaus grinned, plucking the girls drink from her hand to prevent her blacking out.

"You confuse me so much." Ava elongated each word with her slurring accent, her eyebrows furrowing and lips pouting.