I'VE REWRITTEN MAD AS A HATTER - AVAILABLE NOW

The title says it all. I've rewritten Mad as a Hatter and it is called 'She Owns Him'. Same characters. More madness. More jokes. Better plot. Better writing. ;)

It is published on Wattpad as one of my stories!

A little teaser for all of you:

A chosen eighty-year-old chainsmoker armed with stab-tastic knitting needles and a metallic cane must be trained by Alice-a mysterious teenage girl-to complete her prophecy and save Earth.

While this old prophet is close to completing her destiny, her mentor Alice struggles with her new hunger: she can now eat werewolves.

She has the appetite of a growing teenager, hence the sudden disappearance of werewolves around the city.

Although she's a heartless serial killer by day, at the strike of midnight, her thick skin falls and she is a vulnerable girl without memory of her werewolf killing ways.

In fact, she forgets her identity as a killer and wanders aimlessly like a lost puppy who doesn't know what door knobs are until the sun rises.

Which is a perfect chance for Isaac, the leader of the city's most feared werewolf gang, to strike her down.

Unless they both fall of course.

In love.

AGAIN, it is already on Wattpad so check it out on my profile! 

Or you could not. Try your luck.

From your favourite wattpad dessert since 2012, 

3.14