Ensnared

AN: Hey dearest fans!

I wasn't supposed to update so fast, but a dear fan made me realize that 'Pirate Chains' reached 1M readers!!! Like O.M.G XD

Also, remember when Aella started? I actually aged it as a 'short novel'. Now it's turning into a long/very long one. I usually don't prefer long books, but what can I do. Our hubbies still have many things to deal with.

That being said, LET THE SHOW BEGIN! ;)

Ithel

"What do you mean we can't take them to the mountain??"

"Hasn't he invaded enough of our territory, now you want to take him to our home!"

The third Aella sighed, "We won't actually let him climb the mountain. We do as we always do. It's not like this incident is unprecedented."

"Exactly! We cut off his head and send it back to his kind!"

"Breathe Preeta, you're the youngest and yet you'll get snow hair before our Elders"

The so-called Preeta glared at her, "I don't get how you can make jokes in a situation like this, Trin!"

Trin smirked and continued calmly, "No need to fret-"

"No need! We've been chasing him for days!!!"

"Indeed," the other Aella confirmed. Preeta motioned to this latter who was standing behind me and complained, "Emer and I haven't been back to the mountain for four days!"

Emer shook her head in disbelief, "I'm so sick of this! We better end this matter at once. This is so frustrating, we've been trying to catch him for days now. That never happened before!! If Drita hadn't found them, we'd be still chasing his old tracks on the wrong side of the territory. How could we have taken so much time!"

Trin glanced my way suspiciously, "That's because Aellos usually move more discretely and they head as quickly as they can to the mountain. This one, on the other hand....... for some odd reason he's been running around like a blind fox"

"Still! He attacked an Aella-hunter!"

No one responded to that. As if the mention of it brought shame to all of them. Silence, however, didn't satisfy the Aella. So she continued to argue. "He had all of us looking for days!!!"

"Oh, stop whining, Preeta. Your voice is irritating". With that, Trin grabbed Ceri's arm and resumed walking.

My Aella was worn out. The hunter's grip wasn't gentle, but it was clearly helping him move. I hated that the Aella was pulling him with her, but I appreciated that she was advancing slowly and not rushing him as he limped.

I was pushed roughly forward and ordered to walk. I didn't say anything, I couldn't anyway. They put a piece of wood in my mouth and used a cloth tied tightly behind my head to keep it in place. Hands tied behind me and a rope attached to both my feet, keeping me from any attempt of running. They didn't know, however, that I had no intention to flee. For my purpose was here, doing his best despite all his injuries.

I followed the ones before me, my eyes never leaving Ceri. He was silent, head hanging low. His clothes dirty and torn on the edges. His upper clothes were slightly bigger than him since I've given him mine when he I found him half naked. It was falling from one shoulder and barely hanging on the other. I worried so much about him, especially because of the sweat that meant his fever was alive again. Hang in there, my Aella. Just a little more, my love