Chapter 6: Extension

Tomorrow is the day I get evicted, so I decided to visit my landlord today, and ask for an extension.

Kurikasho Tohruko is a low-life douchebag. The only people he is nice to is his wide and kids, which is the only reason I don't punch him.

"No." He said, and I sighed.

"Please Tohruko!" I begged, "Just a few more days."

"Why don't you get a job?" he snapped.

"Because everyone knows who my brother is, and will be damned if they hire me, you know this, and my brother." I said, "Please, I'm trying to get the money."

He smirked as he eyed my black shorts, fishnets, combat boots, and my blue tanktop as my hair was in a ponytail. He suddenly grabbed me by the waist, " I know how you can pay off your debt. All you gotta do is be quiet for an hour or two." He said, and laughed at my shocked expression, "Maybe three-" he was cut off by me wrapping my hands around his neck.

"I really didn't want to resort to violence-" I lifted the 5 foot man off the ground with my hand as I slammed him against the wall, "But trying to fuck a 15 year old girl while your wife is with your children is asking for it." I spat.

"How-How are you so-so strong?" he said in between his coughed for threats.

"You know who my brother is, you disgusting man." I snapped, "So, I suggest I get 4 days left to find another place to go, okay?" I said sweetly as I smiled, and clutched his neck harder, "Nod." I said narrowing my eyes.

He nodded quickly, "Fine." he gasped, and I dropped him to the floor.

"Thank you for your cooperation, send my love to Yuri and the kids." I said as he stood up, and tried to swung at me, his sharp ring colliding with my lip, and my knuckle collided with his nose. I heard a satisfying crack.

"Ow! You stupid-" He yelled, and I grabbed him by the neck once more.

"You're just lucky my brother isn't here to see this. If I remember correctly,  you would walk away with way more than a broken nose with a bruise around your neck." I said harshly, "Clean up your act, and be thankful for such mercy I gave to you."

He scoffed, "Like you could do more-" I squeezed tighter.

"My goodness, you don't know when to shut up, do you?" I asked with an amused laugh, "I was trained by high-class assassins. I could kill you now, and make it look like you fell down the stairs with no doubt. Clean up your act, old man, and never touch anyone else but you're wife, or I won't be so kind next time." I spat as I walked away, "Like you'd even last for more than two minutes." I laughed as I kept walking.

Great, now I have blood on my shirt, not to mention my bruised hand and my lip is in huge pain. What a fucking tool. I shook my head as I walked to my house that was a mile or two away.

I was probably halfway there, until I bumped into someone, and I was knocked to the ground,  "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry- Odia?"

"H-Haruhi? Why are you around here?" I asked.

"Shortcut to the market... there's blood on your shirt... and your knuckles are bruised... oh my gosh your lip!" she exclaimes as Tohruko wobbled out, and grabbed the paper, hissed at me, and wobbled inside. My. Life. I swear.

"Haruhi, I can totally explain, let's just go to the market, okay?" I smiled weakly as we went to the market, and when we were walking back, she finally spoke.

"Explain." she said, and I sighed.

"Partial life story time, huh?" I sighed, "I-well, I sort of live alone. My brother left me by the time I was 10, but I've lived here since I was five. Now, I'm supposed to be evicted tomorrow, and I can't get a job, and so I wanted to ask my lowlife landlord to give me four more days." I clenched my fist, "Then, he said no, and tried to make me fuck to keep the stupid house, so I reacted, and he gave me the extension after giving me a nice punch to the lip." I looked down, "I'll find a way to pay him though, don't worry about it Haruhi, I'll be fine." I lied, I'm going to be homeless in four days.

she looked at with determination, "Pack. Now."

"H-Haruhi-I-"

"No way in hell we you staying there especially with such a perverted landlord, so you're coming with me." she smiled, and I was internally relieved.

"I-I don't want to intrude-" I said.

"You aren't. Now come on, we have to get your stuff, and go home." she smiled at me.

Home, huh? I'm gonna have a home.