Chapter 40

Sorry for any mistakes and errors.

Please enjoy!

"Okay so where do we go?" I asked. We were with everyone standing in the middle of the side walk. Some fans have recognized the guys, they were surrounding us. They are more famous than an Idol group. I'm pretty sure because they're rich.

Third P.O.V

Suho was sitting at the coach waiting for his friends to come. Suddenly the door opened and his 3 friends walked in.

"So, did you find out what she was doing at OCN ?" He asked waiting for their answer.

All three of them nodded their heads and walked towards him and took a seat.

"Hyung, we found out that he is blackmailing her" beakhyun said.

"Blackmailing? With what?" Suho asked again.

"With this" chen said. He put a USB drive on the table.

"Whats in it?" Suho asked as he took it from the table.

"We saw it, we just wanted to make sure that this is the right one. It was a video of the....the kidnapping day" sehun said.

"Kidnapping? How did he--wait a minute, he was behind that kidnapping--of course he'll have it" suho said. He was angry and just wanted to end it. Everything.

"So now what?" Chen asked.

"We'll get the real video. But what did he want her to do?" Suho asked as he clam down and put the USB on the table.

"That---" chen didnt finish his sentence, he was not sure if he want to say it or not.

"What?" Suho was getting angry again. He was trying his best to keep calm.

"Seul bi have to give up her shares and leave" chen said.

"If seul bi does that. It means he will have all her fathers companies because SH group is under her name" beakhyun explained.

"Im sure seul bi doesn't know that SH is under her. And one thing else. The contract that OCN wanted is with them and big hit shares as well" suho added.

"That means he will take everything" chen said.

"Exactly. Thats what he wants" suho said. He started at the USB for a moment.

"Follow seul bi and tell me everything she does. Chen you try to get the original video. And I will take care of the rest" suho give his orders.

-----------------

"Okay, bye guys" I said.

"And I'll miss you" I said and give hyun a hug.

"If it wasn't for jimin I wouldn't have met you again and now you're leaving me again" I said as I broke the hug.

"Youre welcome" jimin said.

"Thank you" I said and hugged jimin as well. What am I doing.

"Wow, you okay. You never thank me or hug me" jimin said.

"I'm okay...Bye" I said and went into the car where yoongi was waiting. The other guys already left.

"can we go now?" Yoongi asked. I just nodded my head and he starts driving. My parent's!

"Yoongi go to my parents house"

"Your parents? Why is something wrong?"

"I dont know.  My mom called me this afternoon" with that Yoongi  drives to my parents house. I haven't seen them in a really long time.