Chapter 1-Trial

Lost Memories:
Trial of Byakuya Togami
3 ???

*3rd Person POV*

"Monokuma: Now then, a simple explanation of your fates and this trial. You will have to provide evidence and argue your way to find the killer. If you guess right, I'll execute only the blackened and you guys will continue living in this school. If you guess wrong, I'll execute everyone except the blackened, and let him/her leave this island alive. Any questions?"

"Nagito: Is there really a killer among us?"

"Monokuma: Mhm! No doubt about it! Such a sad state affair, isn't it? Anymore questions?"

"Arian: Two...actually. One, why is Usami tied up? Two...I really don't trust you behind me"

"Monokuma: Her name is Monomi!"

"Arian: I still don't feel com-"

"Monokuma: All class trials are 100% fair, so no need to worry. Before we begin..."

*Tablets appeared in front of everyone*

"Monokuma: Just like before, your handbooks are connected to the tablet. Use your tablet to present evidence. Now, let's begin"

"Hajime: Just like before? What does that mean?"

"Arian: Let's-"

"Akane: Settle this with our fists!"

"Kazuichi: Did you even listen to the rules!?"

"Fuyuhiko: Since that Byakuya bastard was killed in the dining hall, then everyone in this room is a fucking suspect"

"Mahiru: Uh huh. You're trying to say you aren't the killer?"

"Fuyuhiko: No shit. I was nowhere near that damn party and you guys started to kill eachother at the party. Nothing to do with me"

"Mahiru: Eh!?"

"Arian: Calm down, assholes. It's too damn late at night to be arguing like this. Why don't we just talk about what's ACTUALLY important here"

"Nagito: Rion's right. Let's start with the body"

"Teruteru: The body?"

"Nagito: It's strange to find a body underneath the table"

"Chiaki: Let's start with that mystery then"

"Fuyuhiko: How'd the fat bastard get underneath the table in the first place?"

"Kazuichi: After they killed Byakuya, they moved him there"

"Arian: The killer would be covered in blood and we wouldn't have to go through this trial. Plus, the floor would also be in blood"

"Hajime: That's right. We would've caught them on the spot"

"Mahiru: I see...I get your point"

"Kazuichi: Arghhhhhh!"

"Ibuki: Then why was the body under the table?"

"Hajime: He was probably killed under the table"

"Nekomaru: You think he was killed there?"

"Nagito: For unknown reasons, Byakuya snuck under the table...and was killed...then we founded the body shortly after"

"Nekomaru: It kind of makes sense...but who would go under the floor board just to kill him...and why would he go under the table?"