extra two

author's note: unlike the last extra, this is a filler, or special chapter, that goes along with the plot, and not a scraped idea! i hope you guys like it!

extra two - cause it's gonna be awkward

"Hey Cher," Chase says, snapping his fingers in front of his sister.

"What?" she asks, annoyed as she puts down her book.

"You know Sunny and the Man in the Moon, right?" Chase asks.

"Yeah, what about them?" Cher asks, suspicious.

"Well we were wondering if you could ask Sunny something," he starts off.

"We as in?" she asks, but she already knew the answer. It was most likely Jack, and when you add Chase and Jack together, it never ended well.

"Jack, and I. We were thinking. Sunny and the Man in Moon, must know each other right."

"So what about it?"

"Did you ever wonder how, they might know each other?"

"Why would I even care?"

"Anyway, could you ask Sunny?"

"Why?"

"...Jack and I were just wondering."

"Chase," Cher starts off, her voice starting to sounded annoyed.

"Fine. I think they're dating, or something on the lines of that," Chase answers. "Jack however thinks they're siblings, like Apollo, and Artemis."

"So you want me to ask Sunny if she's dating the Man in Moon?"

"Pretty much."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Why not? Cause it's gonna be awkward."

"How? We've asked weirder, and much awkwarder things to our teachers at high school before."

"Because she's my birth mother, Chase."

"Wait, what?"

Cher gives her brother a confused look, "I already told you this didn't I? Oh wait, I didn't, right. Well how you know. That's you're new fact for the day."

With that Cher gets up and walks away leaving her brother in shock.

note: thank you for the 500 votes!¡!¡ i love you all, every single one of you😭