Chapter 2

~Raine POV~

After I had dismissed Camille-san, I laid in bed, organizing my thoughts.

Okay, so I'm in 'Doki Doki, My Heart For You' as Raine Spade, the stupid villainess in every route. All endings ended up with her death, even in the bad endings, which I honestly think is very stupid. Like, why isn't there any originality?

I sigh as I think about my future.

Seems like I'll just die. I mean, I did die in my first life, and it wasn't that painful. Well, only for a second, so why not my second life? Who knows, I just might get a third life. Don't get me wrong, I DO cherish my life, but fate made it this way. I already know my ending, what fate has decided for me, so I will obey. It's useless to make a fuss, you know? It's a waste of time for Fate-sama, Kami-sama, and myself. So, let's just live life the way I want to, till death. Yeah, that sounds nice.

"*Yawn* Let's get some sleep." I yawned as I lifted the covers over me.

'This bed's fluffy...' I thought, before slowly drifting off to sleep.

~~~

"Raine-sama, Raine-sama. Time to wake up." A voice calls, tugging me from my sleep.

"Five more minutes..." I groggily called, turning away from the voice as I snuggled closer to the pillow.

"Raine-sama!! You have to wake up now!!" Camille yells, tugging away all the blankets in one pull.

She's acting like my big sister. So noisy...

"It's cold~" I whine, curling up in a ball in an attempt to warm myself up.

"Raine Ojou-sama, you need to get ready, and eat breakfast now." Camille instructs, getting my clothes ready for the day.

"Fine." I reply, begrudgingly dragging myself to the bath.

Camille washes me, dries my hair, and gets me ready with a simple, but classy white dress, since I whined about wearing those poofy dresses that the previous Raine loved to wear. It gave Camille a shock, but I honestly do not want to wear something that would restrict my movements, since I plan to scour the library for books to learn magic, 'cause I do NOT want to be a trash. It is best to try my luck and try, who knows? There may be something that changed, now that I'M in Raine's body.

"Camille," I call, "How old are you?"

"25." She replies honestly while braiding my hair.

Ha, I knew it. She's around 20.

"Camille, may you guide me to the library?" I ask politely. A trace of shock spread across Onee-san's face as she quickly gave a smile.

"Of course."

"Okay, thank you." I reply, getting off of the chair and following her lead.

~~~

"This library's huge." I state, staring at the large library before me. "But there's dust everywhere." I say, staring at Camille who was sweat-dropping.

"Etto, Raine-sama..." She tries to explain on behalf of the maids, "You never went to the library before, so..." she trails off, looking very embarrassed.

"Ah, I see." I reply, walking forward to search for books. "You are dismissed."

"Yes, Ojou-sama." She replies, curtly bowing, before exiting the room.

"*Sigh* Time to look for books." I announce to no one as I began searching for books.

~~~

"Etto, Magic for Dummies, The Basics of Magic, Learning Magic, blah, blah, blah, magic." I read aloud the titles, grabbing them as I went.