Lonely (Vikklan)

People Involved: Vik, Lachlan, random OC Layla, Josh, Simon, JJ
Ships: Vikklan, "platonic" Minizerk
Word Count: 2038
Idea: Vik has been really lonely, so the Sidemen take him for a night out to cheer him up. And, in a weird round-about way, they succeed.
Extra Notes: AHHHH. Sorry, I think this is cute. Also, I kinda like Layla a lot, oops XD I think that's all for now. Not to mention it's been a while, and this has been written up for a while. Until next time, Peace my Cheeses! I love you all <3

Vik couldn't help but let out a groan. As much as he loved his friends, this is not at all what he needed. His fellow housemates all noticed that Vik had been down, and decided that they needed to fix this. Their solution to his problems, however, was quite the opposite. They determined that Vik felt lonely because he had no one and decided that they should take him for a night out clubbing to pick up a girl. The reason for Vik's loneliness was where there plan met its fatal flaw. It's not that Vik didn't have someone, he did. His someone just so happened to live in Australia. That was what made Vik upset. He missed his beloved, and wanted to hold them in his arms once more. The boys didn't know, however, of Vik's lover. The pair were waiting until the Australian could visit once again to tell the Sidemen. This made it very hard for Vik to get out of this charade.

As if the situation was not already bad enough, his friends decided to take his phone away. The agreement was he found someone to at least talk to that night, or else he wouldn't get his phone back. This meant Vik could not text his lover all night long, like he was originally planning to do.

The boys expected Vik to be ready and downstairs in ten minutes. Already prepared and stripped of his phone, he quickly used his computer to send his lover a message.

Vikky 🌟- Heading out soon for my "much needed night out". I don't wanna go and spend a whole night not talking to you

Lil' Lachy ❤️- I'm so sorry babe. Try making a friend, that way you'll get your phone back

Vikky 🌟- It's a room full of drunk, horny people. Making friends isn't an option

Lil' Lachy ❤️- Just try, alright love? Gtg, sorry I love you

Vikky 🌟- I love you too

Vik's final message went unread, making him sigh. His ten minutes were up now, so he turned off his computer and dragged himself down the steps. The others were waiting by the door, JJ moments away from shouting at Vik to hurry up. Vik arrived right before he could do so, and the four boys set off for the night.

Vik hated the club even more the moment he stepped into it. The music blared through the speakers, causing the building to vibrate from the intensity. The air reeked of sweat, alcohol, and lust. Vik nearly gagged, but managed to compose himself. While Vik took to looking around the room in despair, his friends sent him some final reminders of what he was meant to do tonight before they wandered off. The short boy was left with no guidance, and he'd have to find some entertainment from the people in this room.

Vik was lucky enough, however, to notice a girl who looked just as out-of-place and disoriented as he felt. She sat alone on one side of a booth, water glass on the table before her. He approached the girl, taking note of her wavy blonde hair and slightly larger body. She looked pretty enough to Vik, yet she sat alone. When he was close enough to the girl that he could begin talking, she groaned and turned to him.

"Look, if you're here for a one night stand, I'm not interested. I don't swing many ways, thanks." The phrasing confused Vik, but he simply shook his head. He sat himself in the seat opposite her before talking.