Lovestruck-H2ODelirious

Y/N pov

I saw him
He looked like and Angel that fell from heaven
As Y/N I was speechless
As Y/T/N I was in love with Delirious not Jonathon.

Jonathon reminded me so much of delirious.
Maybe the sea blue eyes.
The voice
The laugh.

It doesn't matter if he is Delirious or not. I fell for him for his personality not his looks and we all know it.

I went home to record with my Crush. We played many games together.

Today we were playing Friday The 13th. The beginning cut scene played "Okay the killer can be Me, ArcticFox, Ohm, Mini, Sattelizer or Delirious" I said as the game loaded.

I was Jason! Yes! I walked around and walked out. I see someone running into a house. "Hello? Is anyone home~" I asked breaking down the door.

"No. No one is home, Leave a message after the beep" I heard Delirious say. I chuckled and walked around the house.

I found him using that cheap bathroom spot. "Really?" I asked as I grabbed him. I could get the door animation so I used it.

"Fuck you..." He said making me chuckle Evily.

The rest of the game went on with Arctic and Ohm fighting because they hated eachother, Sattl and Mini trying to stop them, and me and Delirious watching.

"Fuck off Ohm!" Fox said as Ohm asked her a question. "I'm just asking if you live in Chicago!" Ohm replied.

"I said Fuck off! If you really wanna know go on my instagram!" Fox said pissing Ohm off.

"Is...Is that you?" Ohm asked. Fox sounded confused. "What?" She asked him. "In Kayles post...Are you the Hazel eyes girl with Dark grey hair?" He asked her.

Fox didn't reply for a few minutes. We realized she left the call. "Stop the streams" Delirious said. "What Wh-" "Stop the streams and recordings!" He said.

Ohm and me stopped our streams as Satt, Mini, and Delirious stopped recording.

"Mackenzie has made it very clear she doesn't wanna show her face...Ohm you just sold her out to at least 3 thousand people!" Delirious said.

"D-Do I have to make it even?" Ohm asked us. I texted Kayle to get on Discord. I invited her and she joined.

"What did you do?!" Kayle asked. "I-I saw her...on your Instagram" Ohm said. "And sold he rout to thousands of people..." He said.

"Delirious, mini, Satt, Y/N you have no business with this...Please leave the call" We did as told and left the call.

I got on my phone and texted Jonathon. He called me and I answered. "Hey Jon" I said. "Hey..." He said.

He made my heart melt everytime I heard his voice. Same as Delirious. "Hey Jonathon?" I asked him. He hummed in response. "Here goes nothing...I like you. More than a friend" I said.

I heard a beep. I looked at my phone and he had Hung up on me. I was heartbroken...He doesn't like me and I knew it.

Everytime he said he cared about me...It was only as a friend.