Irish Man-DaithiDeNogla

Y/N pov

I was with my British+Irish friend Kayle and my Puerto Rican friend Mackenzie.

They took me to a bar because I was just in a break up. "Welcome to my brothersl bar!" Kayle said. "You don't have a Brother" Mackenzie pointed out.

"Welcome to my step Brothers bar!" Kayle said again.

"Okay then! Me and Kayle invited Smitty and Ryan. Now you have to find a guy Y/N" Mackenzie said. "Fine..." I said walking around. I went to the bartender.

"Give me a shot" I said. He passed it to me and I drank it. "No Brian!" I heard a thick Irish accent say. "Come on! You need to find ye self a girl!" Brian said.

"What about her?" Brian asked. "Hello My name is Brian and this is David" Brian said walking up to me. David was tall as fuck.

"I'm Y/N" I said to them. "Y/N!" I heard Kayle say coming towards me. "Meet Smitty and Ryan!" She continued. Smitty and Ryan were cute but not my type.

I thought David was really cute though. "Who are you guys?" Mackenzie asked them. "I'm Brian this is David" Brian said.

Mackenzie Stared David down knowing I liked him. "Your cute...and Y/N' Type!" She said making me turn red.

"Oh god..." I said hiding my face. David laughed and it was a funny laugh. Kinda like how Mackenzie laughs. We all talked and I found out these two were Irish men.

I only liked one Irish man. David Nogla was my Irish man.

Name changed to 1WereTryingAgain2 This is now my and Mackenzie's account because she had some ideas but I had to go back to Chicago and she's in Mass so were gonna share this account and update each others story's.