So Sweaty!-Terroriser

Y/N pov

I started up the stream. "Okay so Today I'm gonna be playin with you fuckers!" I said getting into a random Mario Kart game.

I see many people from my subscribers join. They all had cool names. The game started putting me in second.

"Lets A-Go!" I screamed as the tame started and we were off. I was in first.

I see a Bowser Junior Piece of shit pass me. "No you don't!" I screamed hitting him with a red shell.

Me and The bowser Fuck were fighting for first. The blue shell was coming in hot and the finish line was right there.

I didn't have anything but a coin. The blue shell was in my ass. I was an inch away. It came and blue up on me as the browser junior dude won.

I Groaned in annoyance and looked at his Name. Terroriser. "Good job Terroriser! Your a sweaty nerd" I said reading the comments.

Terroriser:Everyone thinks I'm sweaty!

"Yeah because you are! ArcticFoxUA Thank you for the 100 Dollar donation. Hey Y/N Mod Terroriser" My best friend wrote. I did as told and did it.

I had modded only Fox but now we got Mr Terroriser. "Okay so...Starting a new lobby now!" I said. "Here's the sub discord and the codes" I said typing in the codes to the discord chat.

I had the mods show them the sub discord.