GangLove2-Smii7Y

|Smii7Y Pov|

Y/N hasn't been here is so long..I guess she already forgot about me. I can't believe just because Nessa and Evan hate each other me and Y/N can't talk.

I see Ohm secretly sneak out. It was suspicious. I followed him hiding in between.

I see it. Him and Fox talking. I can't talk to Y/N but he can talk to Fox? I went to the top of the Foxy gang roof.

I hit there and silently got to Y/N. She was watching...One of my videos? I grabbed her and put my hand around her mouth.

"Stay quiet babe" I said and she nodded. We walked out and made it to another roof.

"Y/N...Ohm and Fox broke the rule...They were talking" I told her. She nodded "We need to tell Evan and Nessa..." She said.

We got off.

We made it back and Fox is in our gang house. "Why is she here?" I asked Tyler.

"She wants to join. She's a sharp shooter, is great with a knife, Has great hearing and can notice slight things" Tyler said.

"Can Y/N join?" I asked him. "Ask Evan" Tyler said. I pulled Y/N with me. "Sir...?" I asked. "What?" "Can Y/N Join?" I asked him as
Y/N entered.

"No" He simply replied. "But you let Fox join!" I said. "She's Tyler and Delirious' Sister...And Y/N is Nessas daughter!" He said. I looked at her.

"She's not my biological mother...My mother died" She said. Fox came in. "Hey Evan...Alice is here" Fox said. Alice is another person in our gang.

"Okay...Smitty she can't join end of discussion" Evan said walking out. "Wait...If my mom is someone here I could join! Because I would be related to someone!" Y/N said.

"Alice come meet Y/N" Evan said walking towards Y/N. "How old is she?" "19" Evan replied. "I have to go" Alice said running away.

Y/N' E/C shined bright. "Mother?" She asked Alice. Alice stopped. "I'm sorry..." She told Y/N running out.

"My mom..." Y/N said. "Wait that's your mom?" Fox asked drinking a coke. "Fox..." "I lost a cousin. Her name was Y/N to. Her mom left her aka Alice" Fox said.

She was smiling at Y/N. "Wait...I'm related to you?" Y/N asked. "And Tyler, and Delirious" Fox said.