Final Bonus Chapter

A/N: It took me months, but here it is. I strongly recommend that you read the sequel before this, but it won't really matter too much if you don't want to.

*TEN YEARS LATER*

Scott's P.O.V.

I walk down the hall of my house, just having finished a business call with one of my representatives. The house is strangely quiet for a Saturday afternoon, usually Abby is up and figuring stuff out by now. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen because that's where she usually is, but I'm surprised when I don't find her digging through our refrigerator. Her absence would usually lead me to believe that she's planning something for my birthday, since that's today, but this year is different so I'm not expecting her to do anything big for me.

Ryder, the golden retriever I got for Abby on our six year anniversary, looks up at me and growls a little when I walk past him. I know he doesn't like me, and that's okay because I don't like him either. I only keep the mutt around because Abby loves him.

I walk back upstairs and down the hall to our room. Cracking the door open, I peek inside and see the giant lump that is my wife lying in bed on her phone. I smile a little bit and walk over to her, kneeling next to my very pregnant wife.

"What're you still doing in bed?" I ask and she puts her phone down to look at me.

"My back hurts," she whines with a small pout on her face.

"Do you want me to buy you a new bed?" I ask grabbing her hand. "I can go do that right now."

"Scott you just bought this mattress two days ago when I was complaining about my back hurting then," she rolls her eyes at me. "It isn't the damn mattress, it's this damn baby"

"We're almost there," I try and comfort her. "The baby is due in just a few weeks."

"I'm hungry," she moans, rolling off of her back and on to her side so that she's facing me. "Go make me some tacos."

I stand up quickly, without any questions, and I'm about to rush out of the room. But Abby's voice stops me and I turn my head toward her, confused by what I hear.

"Want me to get some cum so you can put it on your meat?"

"W-wait," I stutter a little and she frowns at me. "What did you just say?'

"I asked if you want me to get some rum to poor on the taco meat," she says slowly as I blink a few times. "Like we did last time you made the tacos. Those tasted good."

I slowly nod, wondering why the hell I thought she said that. This has been happening a lot lately. I've barely gotten any since Abby got pregnant, and I'm not complaining or anything, but I keep imagining her saying all this dirty stuff that she actually isn't.

"Okay," I nod but she's already on her phone and ignoring me again. I sigh and walk out of the room, Abby isn't the only one who's ready for this pregnancy to be over.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"No you listen to me," I growl through the phone as I walk around my home office. "I have a pregnant wife that's due in a couple of days, I refuse to fly over to Europe right now!"

"Mr. Rogers," my assistant says in a very frustrated voice. "This meeting was set up months ago, the Governor can't keep switching up his schedule."