Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

*Brooke’s POV*

          I was walking to Matt’s room to calm down when my eyes were covered. I thought it was Hayes just trying to be a good boyfriend. I started to talk but the response I was looking for wasn’t what I was thinking.

Me: Hayes. I know it’s you.

Voice: Shut Up you little bitch.

          I was scared. I was pushed into a closet. I heard the light switch click. My blind fold was taken off and there he was. Shawn freaking Mendes.

Me: Shawn. Please let me go

Shawn: No. I let you get away once, I’m not letting you get away again.

Me: Shawn, you’re hurting me.

          He held on tighter to my wrists. I hissed at the pain running through my body. He started hitting me

Shawn: Take me back Brooke.

Me: Never in a million years, Shawn. Your eyes are red. What's happening to you?

He kicked me in my stomache and neer my rib cage, but luckily not in my rib cage. I was in pain. I yelled. All of a sudden, Cameron bursted through the closet

Cameron: Blood.

Me: What?

Shawn's eyes started to become their natural color. I had the strength to stan up. Shawn was sitting on the floor, unsure of what happened. Cameron picked me up bridal style. Cameron was Alex's good friends. So like Matthew, he was like my older brother when Alex wasn't there. 

Cameron: Brooke. What every you do, stay AWAY from Shawn. Ok?

He emphasized on the word, AWAY. I guess he wasn't as good of a person as I thought he was. Well, everything isn't always as it seems...

***Author's Note: OK. This is the last update for the night. I might update Saturday or Sunday, depending on how jam packed my weekend is. Te Amo <3~Brooke***