C H A P T E R E I G H T

-

-

"What will we do if things don't go as planned?"

"And what has you thinking that it won't?"

"Xerxes is not an oblivious man, Abaddon. Someway or somehow, he'll know."

"We've already gone this far, and still, the dumb fuck doesn't suspect a thing from you."

-

                    She's never been kissed before, never felt the feeling of another's lips against her own

                    She's never been kissed before, never felt the feeling of another's lips against her own. Abaddon would tend to stay away from her lips unless it was for the purpose of healing he'd receive for his back, and for years that's passed, she still hasn't have the courage to ask why. Though, she doubted that her old master's kiss would feel as good as this.

It was weird, at first. She's experiencing a lot of different things within the span of a day whilst she was away from Abaddon. Master Xerxes was very nice to her, a trait that was uncommon for her to receive. And like many other things, she didn't know what to do, and why she even requested such a thing from him, but she didn't regret it.

It wasn't forceful, yet it was very deep. It was soft, but at the same time felt so strong. He'd kissed her with such fervor that she could almost detect the passion in his actions, but she wasn't going to expect anything, because all of this was just a singe of her wishful thinking.

She was going to savor it though.

She followed, well, tried to follow his lead. He was seizing, individually, the top and bottom of her lips in between his, occasionally sucking and deepening it at certain times to let her breathe, but it was quite obvious how unwilling he was to separate from her, holding on for as long as he could before he had to take a breather as well. And once he did, she finally noticed the burning that surrounded her lips from where his facial hairs had rubbed on her and instead of giving her discomfort, it intensified the igneous feeling in her stomach that's started ever since she's been in his God-like presence.