Chapter 7 - The Escape

YYou suddenly awoke once again and noticed you were lying in the bed you were almost molested in by the Viscount.

You sat up and noticed that one of your wrists was chained to the floor. The chain was long so you would be able to walk around in the room without any issues. 'I feel like an animal chained up like this.' You thought to yourself and sighed.

You got out of bed and went up to a mirror. You looked into it and noticed that you were wearing a white nightgown with a black ribbon under your chest. You sighed and went back to the bed and sat down. 'What do I do?' You thought to yourself and looked down at the chain. 'If only I had something to pick the lock with...' You thought and decided to look around the room.

You eventually found something which looked like a hairpin laying around and you decided to try and pick the lock with it and unlocked the handcuff.

The door suddenly opened as you managed to unlock the chain from your wrist. You noticed and quickly put the shackle back on your wrist.

The Viscount entered the room shortly after you had put it back on and you sighed in relief as you were able to do it just in time.

"Did you sleep well, my sweet dove~?" He asked and grinned.

"Oh yes, very." You lied. You decided to act friendly with him so that he might let his guard down so you could make your escape.

You soon approached him. "I'm starting to like it here~" You lied seductively and wrapped your arms around his neck. You ran your fingers through his blonde locks. You suddenly kissed him and once he kissed you back you stopped kissing him and kneed him in his stomach. He groaned in pain as your shackle came off and made your escape.

You ran as fast as you could. You didn't know where you were headed but anything was better than being imprisoned here...

_______________________________
Demonxlover: This chapter came to be a little short, but the next one will be longer~