Prologue

Hey guys! I'm new here! Yes, so this prologue is important and it's where the story revolves. Chapter 1 is where the fun starts. So, toodles!! <3 And oh this is not your typical story that you can predict ;)

--ishaa

Prologue

     Have you ever read a story that tells one character has a very simple life and when one inevitable incident happens the character became different? How about stories that are like a big round Ferris wheel, up and down? How about stories that involves vampires, werewolves, Grim Reapers, angels and demons? Well, this story is different.

     I'm pretty sure you get what I'm saying. No?

     Well, let me start where my life turned around.

     It all started when my grandmother died and my parents had to go to her funeral ceremony.

     "June! Here we go baby. Our very first ride in a boat. Aren't you excited honey?"

     It was a chilly cold night. I am wearing my favorite sweatshirt and my necklace that Daddy told me would protect me from bad people.

      "Is this the boat Mommy? Wow! It can float on water!"

      I pointed to the boat as if it did a wonderful magic trick.

     The boat was massive and was swaying side by side, leaving the sloshing water on the calm ocean. The boat was located at the harbor and it stands on the night alone. As far as my little diamonds could see, no boats were around for a good five miles. Or maybe because it was nighttime and I couldn't see a thing.

     Many people were entering the boat and the thing that scared me was that none of them haven't got out. Courtesy of my childish questions my mom told me all about boats when we were home. And because I was just a little child I forgot all about boats when I admired and wore my favorite sweater and shoes.

     "Yes, sweetie. Now, let's go." My Daddy motioned to the part of the boat where people enter.

     "Is it safe? Will it sink? Does it have any holes on the bottom? Maybe it will lose its magic and then we're gonna sink and .. and.." I trailed off thinking about the magical boat.

     "No, baby. Of course not. It will be perfectly safe. No one will hurt you here." My Mommy patted my hand and that's all I needed to tug both of their hands to the magical boat.

     Inside was warm and very comfortable. It reminded me of the time I ate cotton candy. The walls might be a bit too dark colored, but the floor was soft and carpeted white. The boat had a temperature that was much cold outside that it made me shiver and grip both of my parent's hand tighter.

     My Daddy carried me on his shoulders, thus making me laugh my heart out. While Mommy went to the front desk in order to show our tickets to the woman in charge.

     The front desk was U-shaped and behind it stood a woman much more taller than me, but it's only because I was on my Daddy's shoulders. I saw the face of the young woman. The young woman had her hair in a neat bun and she wore a white t-shirt with a grey vest. For the bottom part, she wore a grey skirt and some black stockings.

     She also wore a shoe that made her height a little bit taller. On the back of her shoe it had a thin metal that clicks whenever it met the floor. I wonder what kind of shoes were they?

     "Oh, and here's two lollipops for you, dear. Whenever you feel dizzy, don't shout. Just eat that, okay?" The lady winked at me and handed me two lollipops.