105: Brief Reunion

As soon as Lea came around outside, she was greeted with a glare so piercing. It was a glare from none other than the recovered Fatima.

Glancing to her surroundings, only the younger ones were out and about, making her conclude that the others have yet to feel well enough after days of starvation. Their King would need to compensate for his cowardice at a later time.

She noticed another pair of eyes on her. A pair of eyes with similar colour to her brother's, Kiel Fang's brother. She made contact with his eyes, only to be snubbed. She decided to ignore his attempt of intimidation and proceeded to confront Fatima's glare instead.

She was neither bothered nor displeased, she simply did not want the misunderstanding to spread around. She was not used to being paired with her brother despite her affection for him.

With a smile, she introduced herself, "Lea. A pleasure to meet Kiel's fiancé."

Taken aback by Lea's assumption, which was simply intentional, Fatima took Lea's offered hand and smiled sweetly with a blush.

"F-Fatima... I didn't know you thought of us that way... The pleasure is mine, Lea."

Seeing the spectacle, Imhe rolled her eyes and swished her tail side to side. She was growing bigger and more refined by day, but it was all oblivious to herself. Being a cat brought her back to a simple life, but in exchange for her human desires. Meeting her beloved Kiel once again did not affect her.

As Lea briefed Fatima on the situation in Eden, she noticed the latter was not a simple lady. She has her head on her shoulders, and Lea was pleased to know such a person was beside her brother.

Kiel joined them right after, throwing a bomb to Lea.

"Lea. Whatever happens, you'll always be important to me. That will never change. Fatima,"

As soon as he said his words, Fatima distanced herself from Lea. The latter was feeling rather queer. She felt pleased with Fatima, but it seemed that Kiel was much too dense to notice. Thus, with a slight fiddling with the essences, she caused Kiel to trip, kissing the ground in a moment's notice.

Ashe was amused at the spectacle, while Fatima and Kiel's brothers rushed to save his pride, only to fail miserably. And with a 'phummmmph', Kiel could not finish his next words.

On his back, Lea's feet stomped, revealing a flawless leg. With her ruby eyes, she glared at the back of his head and said, "Don't make it sound romantic. And you are not my brother!"

Her attitude so strong, Kiel's brothers changed their impression of her. From a beautiful docile lady to a viscous violent woman. They were clearly taken aback by her crassness.

They were brought up as nobles through and through, thus they could not help but discriminate Lea's treatment to their brother. But they also lacked courage to go against her due to a certain fox who seemed to be glaring at them, his aquamarine eyes expressing the threat: 'Do not interfere.'

They could feel cold sweat sliding on their skin by the minute, until Lea moved away and gave Kiel a moment to stand. They were confused why their brother did not appear angry nor annoyed, but rather portraying an appearance much like their's: confusion.

Then she dispelled everyone's thoughts, "I'm the leader of a group working against the Apostles. We call ourselves Phantom Rebels because we do not want to be exposed. Saving you was an exception."

Catching her drift, Ashe thought of the consequences, and he could not stop himself from musing over the imaginary rebel group.