Chapter 5

Mya's POV

I was still balling when a man with blue skin came in. He looked pissed, when he saw me crying, he started to look concerned

"Sasori what happened?" He said.

"I don't know Kisame." Sasori said, "Mya won't tell me, all she'll say is that 'Hidan is an asshole.'"

"That bastard, I should've known it was his fault." Kisame said. He came to comfort me too.

"I wanna go home," I cried, I hated it here. I was glad people were trying to comfort me, but what Hidan had said still hurt like hell.

"Mya, It's time t- What's wrong?" A woman with blue hair said when she saw me curled up in the middle of 3 of the members.

"That damn Hidan said something to upset her," Sasori said.

"Well that's who she has to fight," She said. My ears perked. That was all I needed to hear. I stood up, wiped my tears, and replaced my defenseless face with an evil smirk.

"I think that's gonna make her day, Konan," Sasori said to the woman.

"Why?" Konan asked. Before Sasori even could answer my chocolate brown eyes were slowly turning red.

Sasori's POV

'Hidan's fucked now' I thought, as Mya's brown eyes turned red. That only happened when the one thing on her mind was killing and the sight of a dead corpse covered in blood. Konan was gonna be pissed when she was going to have to clean up Hidan's blood, again.

"Go tell Pein to get Kakuzu ready to put Hidan back together," I said, not taking my eyes off Mya. It was nice knowing Hidan.... well not really, but still.

Mya's POV

The only thing on my mind was killing the bastard that made me cry. My red eyes were turning into a blood red as I looked at my hands, deciding which death would be most proper.

I walked into the entrance, where the fight was gonna be. Tobi, Kisame, Sasori, and Konan right behind me. My face was still tear stained but I didn't care. That dick was gonna die and was gonna die painfully. Hidan was talking to a tall man with green and red eyes and a hood headband, with a mask connected to it. I saw that he was from the Waterfall Village, walked over, and slapped him. He looked at me.

"What the fuck you bitch what was that for?" He asked.

"Kakuzu," I said, I had seen his picture in the S-ranked missing nin from my territories. I controled the Land of Water, Snow, Rain, Hotspirng and Waterfall. "How dare you forget me you dick ass." I was pissed at Hidan still. He thought for a second while staring at my face. It hit him.

"Princess?" Kakuzu asked, Hidan's jaw droped, along with everyone else's besides Sasori's and Kakuzu.

"Who else dipshit," I replied, as Itachi walked in. Itachi saw me, turned around and tried to leave with out being noticed. He failed. "And were are you going Uchiha," I said. Itachi sighed and walked over to me.

"Hi, Mya," he said, a little depressed. Then he noticed my tear stained face. "What happened?" He asked, he was worried.

"She won't tell us," Sasori said. Itachi gasped because he knew I told Sasori everything.

"She's gonna kill someonw isn't she?" Itachi asked. Kakuzu got up and looked at me. Then he noticed too. A little slow today isn't he.

"Hidan," Kakuzu said.

"Yeah,"

"Yo-," Kakuzu was interrupted by Pein.

"Everyone get to your watching position, except Hidan and Mya, Kakuzu stand by for medical reasons," Pein said. Hidan looked confused.

"Why, for her?" He said as he pointed to me. His finger was so close to my mouth that I bit it, hard. "What the fuck, you little bitch!" Hidan yelled.

"Start," Pein said.