Please don't go...-BasicallyIDoWrk

|Y/N Pov|

After telling Marcel about Brock cheating on me he hugged me. "Thank you for being here" I said to my best friend.

He hugged me tighter. "No problem..." He really was my best friend..."Wanna play some Mario Kart?" He asked me.

My frown turned to a smile because I loved beating Marcel! Wait...THAT SOUNDED BAD! I meant in the game!

I had my switch at his house because we always played. I had to go upstairs to his recording room to play. I got onto discord because we can't hear eachother.

"Start it up!" I said smiling. He sent the code to a few friends and told them to send it to the others.

I see Craigs ugly ass cbaracter. "Craig What the fuck?" I said laughing. "I'm beautiful and Thicc!" He said, at this point I was dying of laughter.

I see everyone join. "Start it up Marcy!" I said. He did as told and we were now in the world.

I voted excite bike as did Ohm. "Vote Excite Bike!" He said. Brian Groaned. We had half Excite Bike and half random.

It was me, Ohm, Nogla, Marcel, Brian, and Craig playing. Marcel got picked and we had to play baby park.

"Lovely fucking start!" Ohm said as Brian's in first, Noglas second, Marcel Third, I'm fourth, Craig then Ohm.

I started laughing as the game started. I was in a standard Kart and I was Mario.

I passed Brian and held a green shell behind me. I was in 1st as Brain and Marcel where battling for second.

I looked at the map and Craig got a bullet bill passing Ohm. Marcel got a star and drove into a wall. "No!" He screamed as it was the last lap. I was about to win.

Then I saw it. The blue shell was coming in hot! I used my boost to pass the finish line but The blue shell got me first. I was right there.

Brian got first Craig Second as Marcel got third Nogla fourth and Me second to last.

After a few more round we decided to stop playing. "Hey
Y/N?" Marcel asked. "Yeah?" I asked him sitting on the couch.

"Well...I like you...More than a friend" He said. I stared at him in shock. "I need some time to think..." I said getting up. I saw Marcel clench his heart.

"Please...Don't go" He said. I opened the door and walked to the park needing some air.