Persuasive (Tom Riddle X Alice)

psychotikitti
(I hope you like this. In this book you are in your sixth year and his is before Harry's time because he destroyed the book in COS so... Yeah) also, >> " " << is you talking. >> " " << Is Tom talking (Normal~ you. Italics~ Tom)

Warning: Smut

Word count: 995

Looking down, you saw an old worn out diary. Diary of Tom Riddle. It read but for some reason, it drew you in. You didn't want to put it down. Sighing, you went to Moaning Myrtles bathroom and sat down in a stall. You could hear Myrtle and suddenly, she popped up. "What are you doing in here?" She questioned, looking curious. Looking at her, you slightly glared. "I'm busy Myrtle." She huffed and flew off, sobbing once more until it faded.

Pulling out a quill, you opened the diary and were immediately confused. You decided to write something. "Hello Diary" You decided to write and your eyes widened when it disappeared."Hello" Dropping the book, you stared again before picking it up. "My name is Tom Riddle and you have my diary." The words came across and you took a deep breath before writing again. "Hello Tom, I am Alice but everyone calls me Allie." It was a minute before the 'Tom' guy replied again. "I can't wait to meet you" smiling, you sent him back a reply agreeing.

A few months later during summer break, you were messaging Tom again. "Want to meet right now?" He questioned. You looked at the clock and saw it read nine o'clock at night. Sighing, you looked down at what you were wearing. A tank top and shorts. Shrugging your shoulders, you agreed. "Sure but where and how?" Suddenly, it felt like you were apparating. Looking around, you saw a really good looking guy with black hair and dark brown eyes, almost black in a bedroom of some sort.

"Ah, hello Alice." He stated calmly as he watched you stare at him bewildered. "I'm Tom Riddle." He stated as he went up to you. Smiling, he went to kiss you but you pulled back. "You will not be able to kiss me." She hissed, using the famous Slytherin glare. "Ah, but you'll find I can be very..... Persuasive." He whispered as he walked behind you. Soon, you felt an arm snake around your waste and pull you into a hard body. Suddenly, you moaned and quickly covered your mouth with your hand, blushing like a tomato. He had a boner and it had rubbed up against you so it wasn't your fault.

Turning around, you saw his smirk. Sighing, you gave in only because you had began to grow stronger feelings for him over the course of time. He began kissing your neck and slipped a hand inside your shorts, rubbing you through your underwear. "You're wet already." He muttered before grinning. "Let me help you" he muttered and suddenly, everything you were wearing and he was wearing disappeared. Hurridly, you put your half black half silver hair into a ponytail. You fixed your blue-green eyes on him as he looked you up and down. Finally, he pushed you onto the bed behind you.

Smiling, he gave you a genuine smile and softly kissed you as he slipped his fingers into you, adding speed and pressure. His hands were ice cold which felt amazing, turning you on more. His soft kiss suddenly turned more feverish as his speed continued to accelerate. Moaning into his mouth, you pulled away and opened your legs more, giving him more access. He suddenly stopped everything. Turning to look at him, you glared but suddenly arched your back as you felt something slightly rough go over your folds and your clit. Looking down, you realized that Tom was running his tongue up and down your folds before sucking on your clit. You felt knots forming as he continued doing this, his tongue going in and out of your core as he finally used his fingers to rub your clit. You couldn't speak, it was like someone had glued your mouth shut. Soon, you released and he stared you in the eyes as he licked your juices before smiling. "You taste good."

At once you pushed him over and grabbed ahold of his dick, running your fingers down it slightly as you began to pump it, moving your hand up and down. He groaned as he laid his head back before he opened his eyes wide once he felt your mouth around his member, moving your head up and down, letting his cock go to the back of your throat. "Shit Alice." He moaned out, gripping your hair and pulling you back down, him guiding you along as he increased your speed. Finally, he shot his load into your mouth and you swallowed, grinning. "You taste good too."

Unexpectedly, he flipped you back over and immediately thrusted in, causing you to gasp out in pain as his member stretched your walls. "Fuck Alice, you're so tight." He mumbled as he let you get used to him before slowly moving. "You're my first you dimwit" You muttered before moaning slightly. "Go faster, please." You felt him pick up speed and soon, skin on skin contact was echoing all around the room. You arched your back as he hit your g-spot straight on and opened your legs more so he could hit it better. Soon, you felt the twisting in your stomach and felt him twitch as his thrusts became more sloppy. Shortly, you cummed on him as he did into you and pulled out, lying beside you on the bed.

"Damn, never did I think that in a million years someone would actually come down here and let me fuck them." He mumbled, pulling you into his side. You smiled before kissing his cheek. "I actually like you so that's the only reason." Turning to look at you, he smirked. "Told you I could be persuasive."