Chapter 24

Days passed and everything was pretty normal. There was no threats, weird messages or calls, and you and Yoongi were happy.

Today was the day you had to go back to work. You had just got off the phone with Jin, he agreed to pick you up and take you to the preschool. He was nervous since it was his first day.

"Bye Yoongi!" I waved to Yoongi who was laying on the couch, watching morning cartoons.

He waved, lazily and said with his raspy voice, "Bye bye."

You closed the door behind you and turned around to see Jin in his white car, waving to you. "let's go~!" He smiled.

You ran to the car and opened the passengers door. You sat down and buckled your seat belt.

"I'm so nervous..." Jin spoke as he began driving.

"Don't be." You smile to assure him, "The kids will love you."

Jin pulled into the school's parking lot. He got out of the car and so did you.

You opened the baby blue colored door and revealed about ten little kids running around the class.

"Yah!" You shouted.

The kids stopped in place and all their gazes were upon you. You smiled and cleared your throat, knowing you had all their attention you introduced Jin, "This is Mr.Seokjin." You pointed to Jin who was awkwardly standing there with a nervous smile on his face.

"Hello." He bowed.

The kids giggled and ran up to him. "So handsome!" A little girl tugged on his sweater.

"Play with us~!" A couple of other kids pulled him away to go and play.

You were happy the kids liked Jin. You knew everything was going to be just fine.

You placed yours and Jin's things in the corner and began cleaning up the toys.

"Y/N-ah can you water the plants outside?" The main teacher Ms.Seo asked.

You nodded and rolled up your sleeves, walking outside.

You got the watering can put and watered all the flowers.

>Yoongi POV<
"And finally the slice of bread." I placed the bread on my sandwich and picked it up.

"OPEN UP!" There was banging on the door.

I sighed and put my sandwich down. I angrily stomped to the door and opened it.

It was Jungkook. I decided to have a little fun since I was bored all day, "Aish delivery mans are so aggressive these days! I heard banging on my door, what if the door broke?" I exaggerated.

Jungkook had a black face mask on, along with a black hoody and jeans.

"Yoongi stop acting dumb." He brought out a cloth.

I scoffed, "And I was actually beginning to be happy."

Jungkook gave me one last look, "You can't be happy once you caused misery for someone else."

Everything went black.

>End of Yoongi POV<

"First day back and everything went great!" Ms.Seo smiled and patted your back.

You smiled and bowed, holding your purse and coat.

"And Jin you're such great help! The kids love you." She patted Jin's shoulder.

"It was nothing." Jin smiled.

"Ah well you guys should get going, it's getting dark."

"Alright Bye~" you said as you followed Jin out of the building.

Jin was driving you home while he sighed, "This job is fun."

You nodded, "It suits you."

He chuckled, "Well kids are cute." He pulled up to your drive way, "Ah well we're here."

You got out of the car and waved, "Thanks for the ride Jin!"

He shrugged, "No problem! I'll call you later."

You waved goodbye to him as he drive off. You walked to your doorway and noticed a cloth on the ground, "Jeez was he taking a bath outside?" You rolled your eyes and opened the door.

"Yoongi-ah!?" You called out but there was no reply.

You walked into your kitchen and looked around but he wasn't there. You were about to take a step into the living room until a shadow caught your attention.

"So you're the girl who suddenly changed Yoongi." A man in a suit came out from living room.

---

A/N: 2-3 more chapters?