Meanwhile at fairytail

Carla's POV

It's been a whole day since wendy went on a solo mission and I'm starting to get really worried about her.

She hasn't called in 2 days either and I'm really worried about her and I've been thinking that something might happen to her.

Is she in danger? Is she kidnapped? Did she got taken as a hostage?

So many thoughts running through my head thinking the worst that could happen to that child but the others reassured me that wendy is fine and they will do anything to find her but I just hope that she's alright.

Lucy's POV

Wendy hasn't called us in 2 days straight and all of us are worried but the most worried one is Carla. She's been thinking the worst that could happen to her and we reassured her that wendy is fine but it got us all worried about her and it was never like her to not called us 2 days straight.

I really hope your okay wendy and come home soon...

Third-person POV

The whole guild is now worried for the little sky dragon slayer as they've been into groups to find her on where she went but no luck the only thing they found was the job request that wendy took but no leads on the sky dragon slayers whereabouts.

The other guilds even help to find the sky dragon slayer but no luck either.

But the guild hasn't given up on finding their guildmates as they kept trying to find her until.............

Cliffhanger!!!!
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Sorry guys for doing that and I know it's short but the next one is going to be long (I think) so don't worry about it and also the next chapter would be a little bit hard considering I need to think WITHOUT writer's block so....bye and stay awesome!😊Peace out!