Chapter 47

Saturday

This was it.. was all Erza thought.

She wasn't nervous, if it was anything, she was happy. Today was the day she'll become the happiest woman alive. She watched as Levy and Juiva walked a feet away from her, each holding a bouquet of flowers in their hands. They all looked beautiful. Every thing was going perfect so far.

Lucy turned to Erza and smiled. Her blonde hair all curled up, bouncing by her shoulders. Erza's eyes scanned the cream frilly dress the blonde wore that stopped two inches above her knee and Erza had to admit, Lucy looked fantastic.

Now Erza was starting to have doubts about the wedding dress she wore. "Lucy.." Lucy smiled at her and whispered "It's ginna be okay.." she gave Erza a quick hug before facing forward. Now Erza was getting nervous.

Will they laugh at her? Was this the wrong dress? She liked it at first but now?!

"Erza" the red hair watched Lucy worriedly. "You look beautiful okay, don't worry about it" "Er..I don-"

"Shit it's my turn to walk up" Lucy mumbled and gave her friend a last smile before she walked out the curtains.

"Well shit" Erza mumbled. She walked up to the closed curtain and peeked her eye through. She watched the back of Lucy as the blonde held a bouquet of flowers, taking step by step on the white carpet (aisles).

Everything was set up great, Erza had to admit. She looked at the guests who watched as Lucy made her way towards the groom, the priest, the groom's men and the bridesmaids.

When Lucy approached them, she stood besides Levy and faced forward in Erza's direction. Erza waited on her cue. The pianist cleared his throat before he flipped the page of his music book.

Okay Erza, this is it..

.

"So where to sis?" Elfman asked as he turned to his quiet sister who sat in the backseat of his car. Lisanna rubbed her sore wrists and sighed, not answering her brother's question. She was thankful that he paid $52 000 on her bail but he didn't had too. She was happy she was free again but didn't showed it.

She was in a mess right now.

"Elfman.." he looked at her through the rear view mirror and raised his brow. "Is Erza's wedding today?" Lisanna asked lowly.

"Yeah, why?"

She shook her head "No reason..I'm sorry you're late for the wedding.." she apologized and Elfman cleared his throat. "It's okay sis, I'll just drop you off at home and attend the wedding afterwards" he said. "You know what Elfman, don't bother, you can drop me off here''

"What?" he asked. Lisanna smiled at him kindly "I'll travel" she said. Elfman observed Lisanna'a black eye and sighed to himself.

"Okay..but be careful.."

"Thanks for worrying but I'll be fine..and um big bro?" "Yeah?" "I want you to give something to Erza"

.

Erza walked out the curtain and the crowd stood up to applaud her. She looked down and blushed a bit as she walked her way down the aisle.

 She looked down and blushed a bit as she walked her way down the aisle