Chapter 05

Chapter 05 : I feel like I have a new life and I'm going to take full advantage of it.

-William Green-

---------

Your dream ended abruptly, as you were shaken back into reality

Your dream ended abruptly, as you were shaken back into reality. eyes opened, your eyelashes faintly batting against your lids when you blinked. you laid on the, debating whether or not you should get up. your muscles felt weak, just like your energy. you barely slept 3 hours, The unfamiliar room you were in made you awake almost all night.

 The bed was way too comfortable and the lighting was perfect but it the quietness of this place was so weird, Back to your old room, Your house was near the highway so you were used of the sound of the cars and it was like a music box to you, Never bothered but instead it helps you to sleep.

Once again, You looked at the ring in your finger. You have been staring at it all night wondering and dreaming of how your life will be from now on!!

However, With a last sighed, You moved from the bed and walked towards the bathroom taking a warm shower.

You strip down and step slowly into the tub, turning the water on high and letting it beat over your head in steamy rivulets. Closing your eyes to the water as the heat soaks into your skin, you lean against the cool tiles as your weak legs threaten to buckle.

*****