Elijah 4

Sword fighting class is a class I enjoy much. Since I'm the best pupil and so is Madeline. 
That means we always have to spar against each other.

I watch as she pulls her hair in a ponytail. I loved how it curls, her hair, and the dark shade. It reminds me of the night, Madeline was a beauty of the night.
Her father was the son of chaos, that just stood for darkness and her mother a daughter of death and sun.
I was just all light, with my mother being the avatar and my dad grandchild of Zeus, who stood for justice.

"Ready." She says and grabs her sword.
I get out of my trance and get in position.
At first we do it easy and slow, not caring much.

But then we got the hang of it and the fight grew harder and faster. She attacked so fast, but I attacked like lighting.
Startling her.

I used a technique my granddad Percy thought me, the dismantle her. I swung my sword around hers and pulled hard, the metal felt on the ground with a loud thud.
I move fast and lay the metal in her neck, millimeters apart from her gorgeous face.

Her heavy breathing is melodic, I could feel it. Her minty breath reminding me of the night at the party.
Gods, I needed to get a grip.
But that was impossible with her so close to me.

"G-good job." Her voice trembles.
I look down at her arm, who was trembling, as I expected.
I grab it and she trembles harder.
The sensation overwhelming me. It felt like goosebumps repeatedly appearing in your arms. That tingly sensation over and over again, and I couldn't get enough.

"Did you win?" Thomas pulls Madeline away from me.
"No." She admits.
He frowns, like he couldn't believe it. But I have always won, so it shouldn't be a surprise.
"Maybe because you're sick, you look like you caught a cold. Trembling and all." Thomas lays his arm around her shoulders, caressing her cheek with his other hand.

"What's wrong?" Felix asks with Jenna at his side.
"Madeline is sick, she's trembling." Thomas worries.
"Are you alright?" Jenna asks her friend concerns.
"I'll get coach." Thomas tells her and trusts her to Jenna.

Suddenly Madeline's tan face turns pale, her eyes roll in their skulls and she falls over.
I catch her before Jenna can, so she screams.
Rushing I swipe Madeline up in my arms and hurry to the nurse.

I heard my friends hurry after me, but I was way too fast for them.
Fear took over and her laying unconscious in my arms made my heart beat faster.

The nurse took Madison over and tried to wake her up, but she soon noticed that something was wrong.
"Call her mother." She instructs me.

Trembling I call her mother, my friends hurry in out of breath.
"Korra! Can you come as soon as possible to school? Madeline something is wrong." I ramble.
The line goes death and literally two seconds later she runs in.

Seeing my confused expression, she explains.
"Your mom."
She hurries to her daughter and takes hold of her hand.
"Thomas carry her for me, will you?" Korra asks him.
He swipes Madeline up and I push the angry feelings in my stomach down.
Her health was the only thing that was important now.

----------------------------------

The waiting room was empty except for us: Felix, Jenna, Thomas and me. The awful clock kept ticking and time went by without me knowing if she was alright.

My mom and Korra are taking a lot of time, it had been fifteen minutes.
Yes, that's a lot for me.
It felt like a million years.

"This is all your fault." Thomas suddenly snaps at me.
I look up.
"How is this my fault?" I demand.
"It all started at sword fighting class and she was paired up with you. What did you do to her?" He jumps up angrily.
I follow his lead.

"We just spared." I defend myself.
"Yeah, right. She's in here because of you. What if it's some serious shit-" I cut him off by grabbing his collar.
"I didn't do a single thing to hurt Madeline in anyway. You better reconsider what shit you talk about. I would never even think about hurting her." I snarl at him, my voice trembling from rage.

Thomas looks surprised by my sudden rage, I was almost never angry and never alone when I was I never went for the physical way of showing it.

But his shock quickly turns into anger and he pushes himself free.
"You wouldn't react this way if it wasn't your fault. It's just the guilt kicking in." He snaps.
"I didn't do it!" I yell at him.

"Guys!" Felix warns us, Jenna had his hand clenched.
Thomas pushes me and I kick him to the floor. All my anger sets my whole body on fire and I kept on punching him without mercy.

"Stop it!" I know it's my mom, but Thomas made me so angry.
Someone rips us apart and cups my face.
My mom forces me to look at her, I almost get blinded by her pure white eyes.

I slowly cool down, but fire up again when Thomas starts again.
"You're fucking guilty, Grace!" He exclaims.
My mom pushes me off to the exit.
But I catch Madeleine's horrified expression and I feel my world crush down.