Chapter 33

As-Salaam-Alaikum

Plz pray before you read if it's time to pray and you haven't...

Enjoy the Chapter!!!

**********************************************************************

Be someone recognized for having a beautiful heart.

So when you leave, that memory of you lingers.

-Mufti Ismail Menk

**********************************************************************

Adam's POV

Not going to lie, Opening up to Arina was the hardest thing today. I didn't know if I could trust her knowing she will be gone in just over a month.

But it felt like the most right thing to do that moment.The feeling that I could trust her fully and pour my heart out to her felt so strong. I've never ever talked about my transformation to worse and my Dad's passing away to anyone. Not even mom.

That hug. The hug that signaled that she will always be there for me. That hug somewhere deep down reassured me that maybe just maybe everything was going to be okay with me soon. That hug just showed that even if she leaves, she will still be there for me. That handshake sealed the friendship. But I will be very honest, It did hurt being friend-zoned.

Well I guess I deserve that for being an ass and treating her like shit in the beginning and wasting 6 months of her life when she could find a better husband who'd love her and whom she would love.

I promise to give her best memories in the remainder of this trip so that when we separate, she have something to still smile back on in midst of all those harsh memories.

Arina's POV 

Ajaccio has been great! We had an amazing time there. From happiest moments to saddest moments and again happiest moments.

Alhumdullilah.

Now, Our next stop is one of my favorite cities Rome, Italy.

Right now, we are in the basketball court on the cruise playing the game. We were first in teams with Adam and Alina against me and Alex.

Guess who was winning? Of course not us.

I've never played this sport well even though my parents and brother love it and are all good in it.

Adam tried teaching me after i lost miserably but meh I'll just  stick with soccer as I am much netter in that sport.

Though Adam is not ready to give up.

"I can't have my wife not knowing how to play Basketball! That's the only game I love more than anything"  Adam's words

It's just a sport!

After the game to proceed towards our rooms to change from the sweaty sports gear to some comfortable clothing.

Once in the room i take my outfit and start walking towards the bathroom but Adam goes first. Well tires to because I ain't letting him go before me!

I throw a cushion from the nearest couch at him in order to stop him from going further.

He looks back at me surprised while I look at him with a smirk.

"At the war begin!" He says enthusiastically

I don't get it but when i do its too late because the cushion is back on my face.