Chapter 61: Relaxing Day

"Franky is building a ship for us?!" exclaimed happily Luffy.

"Oh, ya. You were sleeping back then?" said Sanji and your captain cheered loudly.

"Yes! Thank god! What's the deal, he was a good guy all along?!"

"I am looking forward to seeing the ship" smiled in excitation Chopper.

"Well, let us go shopping at a relaxed pace" said Nami, walking to the safe in the room.

However, you sweatdropped when the ginger girl started to do a weird dance while her head was inside the safe, shaking her hips left and right wildly.

"That is a new type of dance" noted Luffy, tilting his head to the side.

"Is that even a dance?" retorted the doctor as Nami pulled her head off the safe and threw it back against the desk. She slowly turned to all of you, a fake smile plastered on her face.

"What happened to the 100 million that I left here...?"

"During the party we spent it on meat and sake" responded Luffy.

"Used it...?..............THAT IS OUR MONEY!" she snarled.

"Wasn't it our celebration too?"

Cue the navigator to let out an exasperation groan and slam her head against the safe a few times.

"WE HAVE LIKE NO MONEY LEFT NOW YOU IDIOT"

"That is probably true since everyone from the village joined in" continued to smile stupidly your captain, not aware of the coming danger. "It was fun! Shishishi!"

You released a sigh through your lips while Nami started to beat up Luffy, wounding him heavily. When she was done with the young man, said male's face was swollen with bumps and bruises.

"Anyway, we get a ship" Luffy stated painfully. "I am sure everything will turn out fine..."

"I wanted to buy some accessories for the ship..." sobbed Nami, her tears falling on the floor and Robin comforted the girl.

"Let us just do with what we have" smiled the archaeologist.

"Hey, Robin. Are we going out to play? Wanna lend me some money?" questioned the ebony male, and the navigator exploded in anger, yelling out incomprehensible profanities.