Chapter Thirteen

I woke up with a feeling of pain in my heart. A feeling of longing and desire to be next to someone, and I knew exactly who that person was.

Getting up, I did everything necessary before bouncing out of my room and to where my senses told me to go. 

Unsurprisingly, that was the kitchen.

Grabbing a bowl of delicious looking salad from the refrigerator, because you have to eat healthy, I quickly gobbled that down before the owner comes looking for their meal. 

Me being me, I just had to put the empty bowl back where I got it.

I didn't have any plans for today except to ignore Alexander, and his brother Omar. 

Elise was always the jealous type and since I wouldn't be with Alexander, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like me being around Omar, especially after what I did.

"Maybe you should find new people to annoy," Elise suggested, appearing with a sleepy looking Anna. 

"I thought you guys didn't have human qualities," I said, looking at Anna.

"Even if we're really alive doesn't mean I will just give up my sleep, although Elise here seemed to not get the memo," she eyed Elise, looking like she was about to jump on her any second.

Maybe I do need to meet new people, and spread my positive attitude with others. Sounds like fun.

Listening to locate the room with the most talking coming from it, I bounced away. 

Earning strange looks from people because of my childlike behavior, I continued on my way, not letting that stop me.

Entering what looks like yet another living room to just be stared at by many persons that I did not know.

"Well hello to you to and I hope you know it's rude to stare," I said, folding my arms and failing at looking serious.

No one said anything for a minute, until one guy decided to open his mouth only to say something stupid.

"And who the fuck are you?" He asked, staring at me.

"I'm Nyx, and if I was you I would learn some manners," I smiled at him, staring him in the eyes like a serial killer.

"Anyways," I laughed madly. "Where do you guys train?"

I think I have been lazying around a little longer than planned and I could really use a little bit of exercise right about now.

"You are not even a werewolf," the same boy said, causing a few persons in the room to laugh. 

"Unless you are going to say something that makes a little bit of sense, I suggest you keep you mouth shut." I was beginning to get tired of this guy and his attitude just makes me want to punch a wall so damn much.

He looked angry as he got up and walked towards me.

"So how about the training room," he said, sizing me up.

"Just what I was waiting to hear," I smirked at him. It's about time I did a little warm up. It has been way too long.

This guy led the way to their training grounds as everyone else followed us with excitement, whilst chanting fight.

My first fight here, another memory to remember.