(1) number two

Waking up in the morning on a school day is one of my least favorite things in the world, next to blueberries, and toe socks

My alarm was blaring, and so I sleepily hit the snooze button. Then, the alarm went off again. I hit the snooze button. And again. This cycle went on at least four times because by the time I checked my phone, I realized class had already started.

Begrudgingly getting up, I padded up to my bathroom. Opening the door, I took in the nice washroom. White tiled floors, a standing shower, marble counters with a sink, and a large mirror. I immediately began to wash my face, then brushed my teeth, and finally doing my makeup. I ended up wasting more time than necessary making sure my face wasn't orange.

Not wanting to really deal with my hair which was still gross from travel, I tied it up while mentally reminding myself to wash my hair after class.

I walked towards my closet, grabbing my uniform out and began to change into the new clothes. I buttoned up the white silk blouse, pulled up the blue plaid skirt, fixed the navy blue necktie, and struggled to pull my head through the hole in my pullover. Sometimes dressing was a whole ordeal.

After struggling to dress myself like a sixteen year old should be able to do, I went back to the bed to grab my phone. After checking the time and giving myself a small heart attack over how late I was, I put my phone in my skirt waistband. I mean, why do men need pockets, but women don't?

I put all the folders and books needed for my classes into my admittedly overpriced Saint Laurent backpack, zipped it up, pulled on my black uniform socks, and slid into one of my many pairs of white sneakers, which just happened to be Givenchy.

Checking my schedule, I realized my class was a bit farther away. I followed the map I had been provided, walking through the empty corridors. The map led me outside into the courtyard. It was a really pretty courtyard and it was big, trees shading the different concrete walkways and grass peeking through the cracks. Kind of like Hogwarts. Literally, Cambridge was like the wizarding school because before it was turned into a school, it was a castle. The architecture stayed intact, but the rooms were completely transformed.

I stopped in the middle of my walking, getting mesmerized by the flowing fountain in one end of the courtyard, but I was snapped out of my trance when a security guard yelled at me to get to class.

I walked to class, my face flushed in embarrassment because of the reprimand, but I made it. The classroom door was shut, but I could tell class was still going on. Making sure I had a neutral expression I gave myself a mental pep talk. I knocked on the door, then entered.

The Professor right away turned to give me a sharp glare when he noticed there was a late student. That expression soon melted away when he saw my unbothered face, and recognition was clear in his eyes. "Blakely Graham! Welcome!"