Chapter 18

Irene's P.O.V

I stared out of the window and sighed. In my own world, not paying attention at what Mrs Kang is saying. I felt a tap on my arm. Which made me return to reality. I look up to Mrs Kang. "Yes?"

"Are you okay? You've been staring out of the window and not answering my questions." - she said.

"Sorry, Mrs Kang." - i said.

"My head is stuffed." - i said again, sighing. She caress my back.

"Whatever you're thinking, you just gotta let it go. It effects your baby boy." - she reminded. I nodded.

"I'll try. So what is it, Mrs Kang?" - i asked.

She smiled. "I have to go Incheon right after this. So you have to take care of the boutique." - she said.

"Sure." - i said, smiling.

"That's not all. Later on, while I'm away, Ma'am will come over to take stocks and more. So you need to handle those too." - she said, adding on my task.

"Ma'am? As in that gangster?" - i asked, blinking continiuously. She nodded.

"Don't worry. She will never hurt you." - Mrs Kang said, giving me an assuring smile. I gave a small nod. After 30 minutes, she left the boutique, going to Incheon.

2 pm...

I was arranging the dresses until i heard the door open. I turn and saw Ma'am with two guys, behind her. I walk up to her timidly, giving her a bow. "Annyeonghaseyo." - i greeted her.

She gave me a nod, looking around. "Oh it's you." - she said, giving me a small smile. It made me somewhat relieve. Phew. I nodded, smiling.

"Is Sally here?" - she asked. Sally as in Mrs Kang. I shook my head.

"She went to Incheon so I'm taking over while she isn't here." - i said, giving a small smile.

"Oh really?" - she asked. I nodded. Then it was silent. I don't know what to say or do. She pulled her sleeves up, rolling them, revealing her tattoos.

"So, stocks, let's settle this." - she said. I nodded. We took a seat, across each other and start talking about the boutique's business. What to add, what to not add, everything. I must say, Ma'am is strict with her words. But weirdly, she makes me have this feeling like... How do i say this?

Like as if i know her personally. As if i know her. When i actually don't. After an hour spent, on these, it was time for her to leave. "Don't go home late, like that day." - she warned.

"Yes, Ma'am." - i said, smiling. Her phone rings and she excuse herself. She answered the call. While i did cleaned some mess we did on the table.

"Jeon Jungkook, i said I'll come home by 7pm." - i heard her talking. Jeon Jungkook? Soon, she walk to me.

"I'll leave now. Thank you." - she said. I nodded.

"Thank you too Ma'am." - i said, giving a bow.

"But Ma'am." - i said, making her stop everything and look at me. Gangsters eyes are the scariest. I mean it.

"Yes?"

"I just wanna ask if you're married. If you don't mind that." - i asked. I don't know but i wanna ask that. Since she talked with 'Jeon Jungkook'.

"No I'm not. Why?" - she said. Oh.

"No. It's just a question." - i said. She nodded then left with the two guys with her earlier on. Why why why. She makes me feel like she lied. Why? Hmm.....

I close the shop to buy lunch. I ordered my food and waited. While waiting, i was using my phone, not caring anybody. Till i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and froze.

"Oh my god. Irene!" - Rin A unnie exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. I stayed silent, not wanting to hug her back. She broke her hug, while she cried.

"Sorry. But i don't know you." - i said. I do know her. But she isn't my unnie.

"Come on, Irene. Don't be this way." - she said, wiping her tears.

"I know you but I'm sorry. You're not my unnie anymore." - i said. She look shocked.

"Irene, please. I'm still your blood unnie. Irene, appa changed. He's getting angrier and always coming back home drunk. Eomma isn't doing her job well and have some secret affair with one of the office guys. I'm tired of flying from Jeju to Japan then back here." - she said, tearing again.

"I'm sorry. But whatever happen to them, i don't care. At all. They aren't my parents, you're aren't my unnie. I'm nobody to you." - i said.

"Irene, you need to come back and meet them. I'm your unnie. Still your unnie -"

"No. Please stop it. And don't follow me." - i said sternly. I walk away, get my food and walk back to the boutique quickly. While she's calling my name continuously.

8 pm...

I close the door and lock it. I started walking home. But before that, i made my way to the restaurant to buy dinner. Once i bought it, i walk home. "Babe!" - i heard someone exclaimed from behind which made me flinched.

I turn and it was Hee. He run towards me, and panted, stopping right in front of me. "What?" - i asked.

"Why aren't you answering my calls or texts?" - he asked, panting.

"Work." - i said, plainly. He gave me a sad look, slowly pulling me into a hug. I hug him back but slowly breaking it quickly. He grab my hand and send me home. Once I've reach the front of SuJin's house, i turn to face him.

"It's been weeks since we talk ever since that night. I'm sorry." - he said softly. I nodded. He gave me a smile.

"Goodnight." - he said, giving a peck on my cheeks and waved me goodbye. I wave back. I stayed where i was, thinking. I wonder if i can accept him. It's so difficult to accept him.

"Hahaha! Hyung stop it!" - i heard some guy, talking loud, laughing. I heard laughters, footsteps too. I froze.

"Ya Jimin-ah! Try this." - another one said. Shit it's Jimin with the others. Ah andwae! They can't know i live here. I can't. I started to panic. I quickly run inside. And walk to the window, peeking from inside. Waiting to see if they passed.

Then i saw them. Wide smiles, talking, walking. My eyes found him. Making them turn to hearts, making my heart pounds, beating fast. I don't know how he do this. Being cute and handsome at the same time. Where's the logic to that? Make a choice mayn. Either be cute or handsome. Choose Park Jimin!!

He laughed along with his hyungs. I sighed to myself. They stopped right in front of SuJin's yard. Ermahgawd. Keep walking. Go on! I went lower, peeking them secretly. They stayed for quite long.

Soon, i met Taehyung's eyes. I widened my eyes. I saw him telling his members after seeing me. My eyes laid on Jimin's. Shit!

-----------------------------------
Heyyo! Waddup mah babies! How yall doin? I hope yall are fine! It's Friday and im so sorry for the late update! I'm in Batam right now! Which it wasn't really planned but here i am in Batam! If y'all wanna see my days in Batam, go follow me on Instagram,
@/kwonkimminjeon ! The 3G sucks here but at least i have it hehe!

And ermahgawd Seventeen is in Singapore and I'm here in Batam ergh. I wanna see my babiessssss

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - Just (V) (?)

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

29/9/17, 29th September 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕