Chapter 9

Alright so first thing I have to say is that you need to watch the video I added to this chapter because it's my friend jewelkeys singing a Liam's song Strip That Down and her voice is absolutely amazing! And second I just want to say that I'm absolutely and entirely sorry for this whole chapter because you're all going to kill me by the end of it but oh well! So, I hope you like this chapter and please watch that video I showed you and make sure to tell me what you think of this chapter! Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 9

Harry was shaking with anger as he paced back and forth in his angel's apartment, he was beyond pissed that his angel would just leave him and his brother knowing that they were out of the asylum. "Why didn't he wait for us?!" Harry asks his brother, slamming his first into one of the apartment walls.

"Calm down, brother," Marcel says trying to stop his brother from taking his anger out on a innocent person near by that wouldn't help their situation in the slightest. "We have connections, we'll find him."

Harry starts to calm down do to his brother's reassuring words. Marcel was right they had several extremely powerful connections and now that they were free from that horrible asylum they could find the perfect place to settle down with their little angel. "Call that doctor, Marcy," Harry says, handing his new disposable phone out towards his younger brother. "I think I'll break the phone if I do it." Harry knew that his anger was getting the best of him and Edward kept whispering into his ear to go take it out on a nearby person, but he pushes the voice of his dead older brother to the back of his head knowing that it would only give him more trouble.

Marcel sighs as he takes the phone from his brother, dialing up the number of that awful doctor they'd threatened to keep an eye on their angel back at the asylum. "Hello?" Marcel hears the other man ask from the other end of the line and he clenches his fist around the device angry at just hearing the man that was responsible for taking his angel away from him.

"Where the hell did you take him, Zayn?!" Marcel doesn't waste any time in shouting at the man on the other end of the line. He tried his best to keep his bipolar disorder without the help of his medicine, but he's started to realize that in the past few days that he's known Louis was that when something came to that caring man, Marcel's emotions were absolutely everywhere.

"I will never tell you where he is," Zayn says from the other end of the line, spice showing through in his tone. "I should have stopped helping you two ages ago, I'm taking Louis so far away from you two that you'll never be able to find him," something completely snaps in Marcel in the next moment, he doesn't even wait to hear the rest of what the man has to say as he chucks the phone at the apartment wall with all of his force, cracking it on impact.

"What did he say?" Harry asks wrapping his arms around his brother's waist, knowing that his younger brother needed something to calm him down from doing anything reckless in their current situation.

"The bastard is taking our angel away from us! He fucking betrayed us, Harry!" Marcel spits out, completely furious at the doctor who's life was going to be over after him and his brother got their hands on the man. He knew that he wouldn't be able to stop himself from killing that bastard when he sees him again.

"Don't worry, brother," Harry says, planting a loving kiss onto his brother's soft cheek. "We'll find them and when we do, we'll kill every single bastard who gets in our way of our angel," he reassures his younger sibling, beyond ready to do everything that it takes to get his angel to where he belongs in his and his brother's arms.

************

Zayn knew that what he agreed to do for the twins was wrong, completely and utterly wrong, but the twins had threatened to kill his family his innocent mother and little sisters, he didn't want to be responsible for the death of any of his family, so he agreed to spy on the short man for the twins. Back when he made the agreement he never even knew Louis, so he didn't really feel guilty about it, but after he got to know the lad, he realized maybe he shouldn't continue to do what the twins asked of him.