(6) ...is none other than Sloth

Chim bit the back of his pen in deep thought. "...So the only way we can overcome Envy's punishment is if we get help from the rest of us..." he states and you balked.

"The rest of us?..."

Your eyes widened in understanding. "As in...all of the other Sins?..." you whispered and he nodded, confirming your fear.

Well shit.

You were counting on only having to confront one of them but you realized now that Kook's punishment was much more severe than you expected if it meant that all 6 other Sins had to get involved...

But if you needed to gather them all, then so be it...it was at least comforting to know that you already had one of the Sins on your side.

That only left 5 more.

Jimin's presence in this entire thing made you feel as if saving Kook could be possible after all.

He continued. "...yeah. We can't do this without their power...I may be Prideful but even I know my limits." He expounded and gave you a somber look.

"It won't be easy either...not everyone is as understanding as I am..." he trailed off but his thoughts were elsewhere.

"You showed me a side that I haven't seen in a person in a long time though so despite the odds, I do want this to work out..." he thought, shocking himself by what he admitted.

You nodded grimly, knowing that was true. "Well then...I'll just have to offer them a proposition that they can't refuse..." You mumbled and then looked at Jimin.

"What is it that you all desire the most?" You asked cautiously and Chim smiled knowingly.

"You're pretty lucky Y/N...All of us hate the position we're in and since you're dishing out a perfect situation for us to use as a front to revolt at, it's the perfect opportunity to work together and break out of this curse. Like I said earlier, It won't be easy but it's not impossible." He explained and you slowly processed his words.

If what he said was true then all of you had a common interest and gathering them all together to make that work was going to be the hardest part about this.

Not only did you have to be careful on how you approached with your offer, but you also had to play on all their different personalities and powers as well.

That didn't deter you in the slightest.

Well it did a little, but you were after all, a woman with a goal.

And you never gave up.

Chim smirked at the determined look on your face and gestured you closer.

"Okay...so since I know you're on board we can start. There's two of the Sins I know that we'll need the help of before the others." He began and you hummed thoughtfully.

He continued. "The first man has connections that's unparalleled to everyone else and he'll be able to give us a name of someone who may know more about where Envy is being held." He explained and you listened with rapt attention.

"The other man we'll need to, let's just say, 'persuade' the people who won't be as willing to talk..." he muttered and you shot him a strange look.

"Sounds like a dangerous man..." you thought with a shiver.

You brushed it aside for now. "Right...okay, we'll get more into the second man when we have more to go on...So which Sin are we looking for first?" you asked, your heart beating faster at the prospect of actually being able to pull this off.