Chapter 2 Confused

(Edited)

Jimin POV:

I have no idea what to do,
This guy just collapsed after trying to buy some cigarettes. I caught him before he fell, he looked terrible.

Well ok I lied he was fricking hot.
Jimin! This is not the time to check out this guy!

I put him on my back and started walking to my car. Luckily my shift was over.

When he was on my back he was mumbling words like, "no.....hospital.......don't...d-don't take me there.....please."

He was really light and very very skinny like so skinny to the point that he looked anorexic.
I dragged him into the passenger seat.

On the way there he sleep talked, "p-please don't hit me........what did I do wrong....please help me" his words, the state he was in made me want to just hug him.

When he walked in the store he looked like a bad boy that just got in a fight but now he's a lifeless miserable person who has been through so much.

He obviously didn't want to go to the hospital so I took him to my house. I knew I could treat him the right way I had to do it to my self back in middle school.

When I made it to my house I picked him up piggyback style and carried him to my room.

I laid him down on my bed and grabbed my first aid kit. I moved his mint green hair out of his face and grabbed a wet wash cloth and started gently cleaning the big gash on the side of his head.

He Groaned when I touched his head he was barely awake, I had to hold his head up just to treat him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me his pretty eyes fluttered his head resting on my hand.

" your really pretty" he said with a drunk smirk.

I blushed and laughed he was out of it,
"you need to rest" I said in my best comforting voice I could.

".....ok.." he said sleep drunk. He slowly took of his jacket and went under my covers.

Omg he's so hot! I thought to my self. He was very skinny, I wonder when the last time he ate.

He also had bruises and scars all over his pale arms and neck, I quickly looked away in embarrassment.  He's so hot though m...Jimin! No you are a holy child you shouldn't think such things! I mumbled to myself. I made sure he was comfy and brought him a glass of water and went to the couch and fell asleep trying not to think about the boy sleeping in my bed.