Chapter 4~Training? Part 2

"And you never told me this?!!" She gasped as I blushed and smiled at her.

"No, well I was planning on telling you but I kind of forgot." I smiled as she sighed and smiled mischievously at me.

"N-number 83, your order is r-r-ready." The boy at the cash register stuttered as Delilah handed me the receipt before gesturing me towards him.

"Number 3, walk like you own the world with your head up high." She whispered as I nodded and walked up to the cash register where the boy stood looking me up and down.

"Would I mean will you go out with me?" He nervously asked as I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry but no. We could hang out sometime if you'd like." I smiled as he nodded and handed me our food on a tray with his number. Picking up the tray, I turned and walked back to our table which was surrounded by boys.

"Can I have your number?"

"Are you single?"

"Will you go out with me?"

"I love your shoes, where'd you get them from." The boys asked as they hadn't noticed me yet.

"I'm gay." She lied as I quietly laughed to myself.

"But baby we can make it work." One of the two boys begged as she smirked and shook her head.

"Naw, I think I like being gay. You can't change that." She shrugged as he left looking sad. I took my seat across from her as she told the last boy where she got her shoes. He thanked her and left towards the store, I think.

"That was hilarious and mean at the same time." I smiled as she shrugged.

"I know but I think I wanna try it out some time. I mean liking girls, cause boys are starting to get aggravating." She sighed as I nodded.

"It's okay in my book, as long as we're still weird friends." I smiled as she nodded. She sighed and looked past me as I quickly turned to see a goth looking boy with curly jet black hair and beautiful hazel eyes staring our way. He tucked his hands in the pockets of his black skinny jeans before smiling. Quickly turning back, I noticed Delilah blushing! Shocked I looked from her to him until he walked away.

"D-Delilah?! Oh my gosh!" I giggled as she quickly snapped out of her phase and looked over at me.

"W-w-what?" She stuttered while blushing.

"Hehe, you're blushing."

"Am not."

"Haha, are to." I smiled as she sighed defeatedly.

"Fine. Yes I was blushing."

"Why were you blushing? And who was that guy?" I smiled as she scratched her head and sighed.

"That guy, he was my fiancé. Well he still is." She sighed again as I gasped.

"What? Since when?"

"Yes I'm engaged to him. It all was planned out when we were about fifteen since you know, my father's death." She quietly whispered as I went around the table to hug her.

"It's okay, but do you love this guy?"

"It doesn't matter if I love him or not, I'm still going to have to marry him soon and I want you to be there with me. Please." She begged as I tightened our hug.

"I'll come. Just tell me when." I smiled as she gave a small nod.

__________________

A/N: Sorry, I was working on this but it got deleted so I had to rewrite it. Forgive me if it doesn't make sense, I tried to remember all that I could.

Well did that surprise you all? No, Yes? Let me know.

Anyway, goodnight or goodmorning. This little writer's going to sleep. Night, Dearies! :3

( ̄▽ ̄)

Ƙίϯϯψ