•fluff• Freddy Fazbear X Reader [Birthday Special]

Here you go @animeplayer2336

-----swap clothes with old Freddy-----

"Come on! You can do it!" You cheered as Foxy drank down a whole bottle of liquor. He finished, catching his breath. Everyone cheered. "Aye, I'm a pirate! Liquor is like water!" Foxy said. Everyone laughed. It was party night for everyone so you all drank alcohol and played truth or dare.

"So who's next?" Chica asked. "It's time for you to ask (Y/N) truth or dare" Bonnie said. "Oh ok then, (Y/N), truth or dare?" Chica asked you. You thought for a moment before saying 'DARE'. Suddenly Chica got a evil grin that made everyone scared. "I dare you to...swap clothes with Freddy!" Chica dared.

Everyone 'ohhhhh'ed and looked at Freddy who was slightly blushing. "Alright, I'll do it!" You said smiling. "Hey! Don't I get a say in this?" Freddy asked. "No, now come on!" You said grabbing his arm and dragged him to the back room.

(You're both drunk)

You shut the door and locked it. You turned to Freddy and see him flustered. "Hey don't get any ideas" you said. He nodded. You took off your shoes and began to take off your (F/C) sweater showing your bra. You looked back at Freddy to see him looking at you. "Would cha' quit looking at the view and take off your clothes?" You asked. "O-oh sorry" he said and took off his vest and shirt exposing his chest. Now you were looking at him. "Hey! Quit looking at me!" He said. You smirked and took off your pants.

When you both had your clothes off you picked them up and walked over to Freddy. He was just in his boxers and you in your bra and undies. "So uhh are you ready to wear my clothes?" He asked smiling. You suddenly got an idea and pushed him onto a table making you both drop your clothes. "Not yet" you say.

(HAHAHA THIS IS A LIME ((because I'm tired)))

You finished changing into his clothes and he got into your clothes. "Heh you look adorable in my clothes" you said giggling. "You look cute in my clothes" he said smiling. You pecked his lips. Then you fell to the ground because your waist hurts. "Are you ok? I'll help you walk" he said putting his arm around your shoulders with one of your arms on his shoulders, this helps you stand.

You both walk into the room where the rest were. "Where were you guys? You've been in there forever" Chica said. "That doesn't matter, all that matters is I finished your dare" you said. "True, true" Chica says.

------

I might make this into a lemon one day