•fluff• The Puppet X Reader [Birthday Special]

You got a birthday? Good for you. You go. Rule the world.

For @Lametable

-----Murdered by The Puppet-----

Your job was difficult. Risking your life for a measly 100 dollars a week. You should quit but you can't think of that right now because your in the middle of your night shift and they are VERY active tonight.

It was 3am and you were handling everything very well until you heard a music tune. You were horrified by the music that will lead to your death. You sat there mind on one thing, 'IM GOING TO DIE!'. Yeah you're scared.

The jump scare came and you jumped as you were tackled to the ground by the Puppet (human form) and knocked out.

You woke up to great amounts of pain making you scream. You were being forcefully stuffed into a animatronic suit. Of course you were in a lot of pain from all the spring locks. When you were all the way in the suit, about to die, you saw the mask that the Puppet wears.

You slowly close your eyes...and die....

(Happy Birthday!)

You bolted up from your sleeping position and breathed heavily. "It was just a nightmare" you said to yourself. "Oh no it was not a dream, (Y/N)" a voice said from the same room you were in. You looked up to see the Puppet standing against the wall.

"Why did you KILL ME!" You cried. Your tears were blood. "Hey don't blame the player, blame the game" he said (heh). You cried in that room, probably forever. I mean you seem like a sad person...

------

Ok so not my greatest work but I'll improve it someday