Chapter 3 Sweet memories

(Edited)

Yoongi POV:

I wake up and my head starts throbbing

I look around the room and it's all a pastel aesthetic theme it's actually quite pleasing, who ever this room belongs to must be a Tumblr nerd.

I suddenly feel freezing and look around for my shirt and I see is a pair of grey sweatpants and a sweatshirt folded nicely on the chair beside the bed and a small note that said: 
Sorry I wasn't here when you woke up here is a change of clothing. I am on my morning shift right now and I will return he as fast as I can. Help your self to any food in the fridge. (Feel free to leave if you don't want to face the awkwardness of meeting me:))

I chuckled quietly this guy is so nice. (And cute). I put on the clothes he left me and made my self to the kitchen (after getting lost like 8 times) the kitchen was quite small not as small as mine but still small it felt homely.

••••••••••FLASHBACK•••••••••••
"Yoongi! Dinner is ready! My mom called from the kitchen

"Ok just a sec ma! I ran down the stairs too see my mother and my father sitting and the table smiling.

"So yoongi how was your day at school?" My dad asked in a comforting voice. "It was awesome dad! I won the award for best musician of 5th grade!"

I said In my proud voice and adjusted the batman headphones on my neck as if they where a tie."oh I'm so proud of you!" My dad clapping his hands."your going to be so successful one day and I'll be there to make sure!"
•••••••••FLASHBACK END•••••••
Why did you lie to me dad. Why did you have to kill yourself. Why did you have to do that.....

                           Why.