59| and so it begins

"I love this place. And I am willing die trying to protect it."

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Many if you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour." Snape said coldly, looking at each one of us. "It's come to my attention, that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was sighted at Hogsmeade."

My head rest on the door as I pressed my ear up against it. I could hear Snape's evil tone quite clearly.

"Now, student or staff, attempt to aid Mr. Potter, they will be punished, in a manner so consistent with  the severity of their transgression."

"What?" I asked myself.

Snape always talked with very detailed sentences that it was sometimes hard to understand him.

"Furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events, who fails to come forward, will be treated as equally guilty." He spat.

I could tell everyone remained silent, not daring to make a noise. I couldn't blame them, though. Snape was quite frighting when he waned to be.

"Now then," Snape said, "If anyone here, has any knowledge of Mr. Potters movements this evening, I invite them to step forward...now."

There was a silence, and then I heard footsteps. I immediately gasps and the students began to talk. I knew it was time to come.

"Now." I whispered, pushing the doors open.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, professor." Harry said, as we all came through the doors. "I'm afraid it's quite extensive."

Harry looked back at us as we stood there proudly. He then turned back to Snape.

"How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night!" Harry yelled, causing a sharp pain in my chest.

I remember that night like it was yesterday. It reminded me of how broken Draco was. How much he needed help.

"Tell them how you looked at him in the eye, the man who trusted you, and killed him! Tell them!" Harry yelled.

Snape couldn't take it. He quickly took out his wand and pointed it at Harry.

This earned gasps from the entire Great Hall, and the students quickly ran to the corners of the room.