What?!

Honesty
I woke up early to see Dillyn on the floor and Nicole on her phone with Dillyn's arm around her waist. Aww. "Hey girl I was waiting for you to wake up so we could cook breakfast." Nicole said. "Okay. Let's go." I said. Nicole tried to move but she couldn't. "Dillyn I have to get up to do something." She said. "Nooo stay with me." He said in his sleeping voice. "I'll come back as soon as I'm done okay?" "Are you leaving the house?" He said. "No just doing something." She said. "Okay" he said and moved his arm. We got up and went to the kitchen. We got eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon and orange and Apple juice. We got to cooking. So I was cooking the pancakes and bacon. Nicole cooked the eggs and sausage. After we got done we set up the table. "Hi ladies how are y'all?" Mama coly said. "Good just cooking breakfast." I said. "What? I could've did that." She said. "Well we did. Just giving you a break." Nicole said. "Aww thank you babies." She said kissing our cheeks. We went to get the boys. And they were still sleep. I know it's a week day but dang. So I went to wake Lucas up and Nicole went to wake Dillyn up. "Lucas come on wake up." I said. "Noo I'm sleeping." He said covering up. "Boy get your butt out this bed." I said shaking him. "Just five more minutes." He said. I sighed. "You gave me no choice." I said, looked under his bed and grabbed the mega phone. "LUCAS COLY GET OUT OF BED NOW!" "Okay! Okay! I'm up! Don't you know it's the weekend?" He said rubbing his eyes. "I know but me and Nicole cooked breakfast so get your lazy butt out of bed." I said. "Aint got to tell me twice." He said jumping out of bed and running down stairs. We got there and fixed the plates and sat down. "Who new these two could throw down in a kitchen?" Lucas said. "I know right?" Dillyn said. Then Dillyn turned and whispered something in Lucas ear. Lucas laughed and said, "Fa'sho." We got done and Lucas dropped me off and Dillyn dropped Nicole off. "I had a great time." I said. "Yea it was fun. We should do it again." He said. "You ready?" He said. I turned to look at the place I call home and got scared. "Umm sure." I said. "Honesty what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything right?" He said. "Yea, but I'm fine." I said, but the inside was screaming "Nooo!" "You sure?" He said. "Yep. Greaty great great." I said. "Well I'll see you later." I said getting out. "Bye Hon(pronounced like on)." He said. "Bye Luke." I said closing the door. I walked up the stairs, opened the door and the whole house was recked. I turned and waved at Lucas and he waved back and went home. "Honesty?! Where the hell have you been?!" My drunk mom yelled. "I was out." I said. "Who you talking to?!" She said hitting me on my shoulder which hurt badly. "Mom stop!" I said as she constantly hit me. "Don't speak to your mother like that!" My so-to-be stepdad said. "I didn't do anything!" I said. Then I got hooked in my right eye as he beat me badly. Then they left as I slid down the wall and cried. I got up got some shades and walked out. I walked down to Lucas house. And to my lick it was raining so I started running. I got to his house and knocked on the door. "Honesty, what's wrong? What you doing in the rain?" Lucas said guiding me in. "Honesty baby what happened?" Mama coly said. "Nothing just a misunderstanding that's all." I said. Sitting down. "Honesty take your glasses off." Mama coly said. "Umm I think I'm good mama coly I'm fine." I said talking real fast. "Honesty just take them off." She said. "Umm I can't." I said getting high-pitched. "Hon just take them of-" Lucas said, pulling my shades off. They both gasped at my dark bruise around my eye. "Honesty? Who did this?" Mama coly said looking concerned. "My " soon to be stepdad." I said crying.  Lucas hit his fist on the table and got up and grabbed his coat. "Lucas what are you doing?" I said. "Going to handle some business." He said. "No Lucas calm down. Please?" I said. "Hon, I got this. Trust me?" He said, putting his hand on my cheek. "Okay." I said. Then he went out the door. "I hope he don't do anything stupid." I said. "He knows what he's doing." Mama coly said. "How long has this been going on?" She said. "Ever since I was little and my dad left." "What? And you ain't told nobody?" "Nicole found out when she came in my house one day. It didn't end well." I said. "What do you mean?" "She walked in And seen him beating me and jawed him in his right eye and took me with her." I said. "You're living with us." Mama coly said. "What?" "You're living with us. You're not going back home." She said. "But I don't want to be a burden." "You're not being a burden sweetie. You need help and I'm giving you that." "Okay." I said smiling. Then Lucas walked through the door with bags. "What's that?" I said. "Your bags." "O okay." I said. "Well you know what this means." Mama coly said looking at me. "What?" Lucas said. "SHOPPING!" Me and mama coly said. "O my god." Lucas said laughing. We went to the mall and I picked some outfits from forever 21. I got to the front. "That will be $72.52." The cashier said. I went in my purse and got my wallet but someone snatched it. "Hey!" I said only to find Lucas smirking. "Here you go. Ring it up on this card." He said handing the cashier a card. "Lucas I can pay for it." "Nah. I got you." "Okay." I said, got my bags and walked to a different store. He did the same thing there. Bruh. We were walking around the store with mama coly. "Hey Lucas." A girl from school said. "Sup." He said, throwing up his hand. "What you doing here?" She said. "Shopping with Honesty." He said looking at me. "Uggh why you shopping with her?" She said giving me the stank eye. "Because I can. You got a problem?" He said. "No. Just wondering why you hanging with a lame." She said. "And I'm wondering why you look like a monkey with a-" I got cut off by Lucas. "With a yeast infection. Don't disrespect Honesty or you get dealt with. Okay? Okay." He grabbed my hand and walked off. "Thank you for taking up for me." "No problem. You ready mama?" He said. "Yea let's go." We got home and it was a blast. I can get use to this.