Part 26

Pic of Kylie's swimsuit above
Hey guys. Just a heads up I will be writing another story after this. It won't be a werewolf one but it will have a lot of romance and other stuff. Please read it. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
Seth and I are walking through the forest. He is leading me to the waterfalls. We are going to go cliff diving. I'm really excited because I've never been cliff diving before.

"I'm so excited I've never been cliff diving." I say jumping as we walk. Seth just chuckles at my enthusiasm. We continued walking through the dense forest until we came to the cliffs.

There were three cliffs each bigger than the last. They all surrounded a lake. The lake was crystal clear. I could see some fish but nothing really big. One of the cliffs were about 10 feet in the air. The second one was about 15 feet. The third was about 30.

"Wow, this place is amazing." I said in awe. "What do you want to do first?" Seth asked still looking at me. "Can we do the smallest cliff first?" I asked. I wasn't scared of heights, but I was still nervous to jump into the water.

"Sure, whatever you want." We walked over to the cliffs and stood near the edge. "You go first." I said. Seth smirked at me and jumped in. I looked at his head bobbing in the water.

"Come on scaredy cat. The waters warm." Seth mocked me. I took a deep breath and jumped in. I was weightless for a second until I hit the water. "Wow, that was fun. Let's do the next one" I said once I came up for air.

We swam to the edge of the water and started to walk up the hill to the next cliff. This time I wasn't scared so I went to the edge first. "Ahh." I screamed like a crazy person as I jumped. I went under water and saw a fish. I wanted to follow it but I heard Seth's splash so I did what any responsible person would do, I swam near him getting ready to scare the crap out of him.

"Kylie. Shark that might have eaten Kylie where are you." I swam right under him. "Kylie really if your dead please don't bring me with you." Seth pleaded. I grabbed his legs and ripped him down.

"Ah!!" I hear Seth scream. He must have realized it was me because he stopped struggling. I let him go and went up for air.

"You scream like a baby. I would say a girl but that would be offensive to girls." I say panting for breath. "Sometime I really hate you." He says. "That was payback for throwing water on me in the plane." Was my only response.

I start to swim over to the edge. I hear Seth behind me. When we get out we make start to go to the highest cliff. As we walk I start to get more and more nervous.

"You scared Kylie." Seth says behind me. "Of corse not." I say making sure my voice is even. "Ok then you won't mind jumping off first." He says. I can tell he is enjoying my fear.

We get to the top and I try not to look down but you know life happens and I of corse look down. Fuck. That is all I can think. "You sure you don't want me to go first." Seth's says behind me.

I turn around and look at him. I spread my arms and let myself fall.

***sorry for interrupting but I was watching suicide squad and it was the part when Harlequin falls into the acid and I was like let's put it in the book.***

I love the felling of being weightless. I flip In the air so that I go in face first. I finally hit the water and I again see a fish. This time I follow it. Or at least I try. It turns out fish are really fast and I'm a werewolf not a mermaid so I can't follow the fish. Well to bad.

I go back up for air and watch Seth. He gets to the edge and winks at me before doing a flip into the water. We meet up at the edge of the shore to take a break. "That was amazing thank you for bringing me here." I say after we both get to shore.

"You welcome." He said back. "Want to shift and give our wolves some time together?" I ask. "Yes please I want to be with my mate." Lola says in my mind. "Sure my wolf really wants to be with yours."

I turn around and so does Seth. We take our swimsuits off and shift. Once I finish I let Lola take over.
-----------------------------------------------------
Lola pov:
Finally I get I be free with my mate again. I turn towards my mate. "Hello." I say felling weird.

"Hello my beautiful love, don't fell nervous around me. I will never do anything to hurt you. I love you more than my human." I give a wolf like smile. "Want to play chase." I ask. "Yes please I need to run and I want to chase."

He says with and evil glint in his eyes. I take off into the forests. I hear my mate behind me so I try and run faster. He is still close behind me so I take a quick turn. I hear a bang and I stop.

I retrace my steps and see my mate lying at the base of a tree. I let Kylie take over and shift back.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
I quickly check on Seth. I see that his wolf shifted him back. I don't care if I'm naked he might need help. Suddenly he jumps up and grabs me.

I give a small squeal as he starts kissing me. "Seth stop we are in the forest." I try and reason with him. "I can't. I have been waiting a long time to take you again." He says kissing my neck.

My resolve starts to falter and I let him do what he wants. He starts to kiss me all over.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry if you wanted a scene but I'm not going to write it. Please don't get mad. My friends are reading this and it would be weird. Please vote and comment.