39.Over

T H I R T Y - N I N E

"AngelsomeonetookJoJo-"

"Wait slow down. What?" Angel stopped Bambi.

"Someone took JoJo!" Bambi faked cried over the phone.

"What?" Angel act shocked.

Smirking Angel knew her plan was working; so she thought.

"Where are you?" Angel continued with the act.

"On the Eastside with A-Ace." Bambi act as if she was breaking down crying.

"Okay I'll be there in ten." Angel hung the phone up.

"And ladies and gentlemen that's what I call actin'." JoJo clapped her hands.

Everyone joined, as Bambi bowed.

"Thank you thank you."

"I love to stick around to see you fuck that bitch up, but we got things to do." Jhonni pointed between Ace, Ryan and herself.

"Damn I would love too see this shit." Ace snapped his fingers. "Let's go." Ace sighed, directing West to go.

"This what's bout to happen; you stay her with them-"

"What?" Aerin frowned.

"Yes Geno and Bambi got you."

"How you gonna volunteer- Never mind I got her." Geno reconsider after seeing the look JoJo was giving him.

"So are we kill that bitch too orr?" Aerin point to the black room. "Cause the way my adrenaline set up I can kill her with my bare hands."

Ryan begin walking towards the blackroom.

"Hold up before you do that." Jhonni stopped him. "I have to find something out real quick."

Walking into the room, Brenda eyes lit up thinking she was safe because Jhonni was alive and well.

"Hey ba-"

"Shut up." JoJo said ruthless. "What was in it for you?" She stood in front of Brenda.

"I'm sor-"

"I don't want no weak ass apologize from you answer my damn question!"

"Drugs." Brenda hung her head ashamed.

"No don't hang your head now, you'll set up your only child for some damn crack." Jhonni laughed. "How did you know I was gonna be at Walmart?"

"When I saw you last time, I just  knew you would be back but I swear I didn't know it was t-"

"I don't care and I don't give a fuck what they do to you." JoJo shrugged. "Aye Cee we I'm good."

"No wait Jhonni!! I'm sorry!!" Brenda yelled as JoJo walked out the room.

Closing the door, seconds later three shots where heard.

"Let's go." Jhonni instructed.

"Just like that? Okay." Aerin nodded. "Y'all live dangerous."

"Shut up" Ryan laughed.

Ryan and Jhonni walked out the trap to the van Ace and Jhonni pulled up in.

Where we going boss lady? Ace asked from the passenger seat still pointing his pistol at West who was driving.

"Kain's." Jhonni said threw the gate that separated the front from the back of the van.

"Try something muthafucka and I won't hesitant to blow your fuckin' head off." Ace threatened. "Drive bitch."

"You know we're back here right?" JoJo asked.

"So?" Ace shrugged.

"So if he try something and you kill him, you killin' all of us." Ryan informed him.

"I don't see the problem." Ace shrugged.

"Y'know what? I'm done with this conversation." JoJo threw her hands up.

Meanwhile...

Pulling up to the East trap Angel prepared to put on the best performs of her life. Getting out of her car she walked to the door, before she could do the secret knock the door swung open.

"Wassup Lucif - I mean Angel?" Geno laughed. "Bambi in the back waiting for you she very distress." He chuckled.

"Stop and let's go look for my sister." Aerin pushed Geno.

They really was about go eat. Angel and Geno never really got alone so she played his tactics no mind. Proceed to go to the back.

"You seen Bambi?" Angel asked Cee.

"Dog pit." He simply stated walking off.

Going to the backyard, the fence to keep the dogs caged in, was open.

"Bambi?!" Angel hesitantly walked in.

Moving farther in, the gate locked behind her. Bambi stood on the opposite side of the fence, smirking.

"Wassup bitch?"

"What you do? You play too much, open the gate." Angel laughed nervously as four Rottweiler surrounded her.

"Nah I'm good." Bambi smiled. "Y'know wild dogs are very vicious they don't care what they eat; they'll even eat their young. Sometimes humans."

"Bianka foreal this not funny." Angel addressed Bambi by her real name.

"Oh baby it was never a game." Bambi laughed. "Never." She repeated.

Angel finally realized what was happening.

"You really gonna kill me over a bitch you just meet? Come on." Angel chuckled. "We could get more paper with them out our way."

"See unlike you we break bread any make sure everyone's straight, ain't no need to be greedy." Bambi laughed, walking away. "Oh." She stopped turning around. "I'm not gonna kill you they are."

"Bambi wait!!"

"Eat!" Cee yelled throwing raw meet over the fence.

Landing on Angel the dogs began to eat.