You meet Cole

You were working the late shift , at the video store you work at . Checking in movies , cleaning them and putting them away . Same as any other evening . You used to be antisocial but having a job got you over that , you got a job when you turned sixteen .
There was no specific reason as to why you had a job other than you enjoyed working. Well that and you were alone for hours which you liked and you were getting paid .

You put the movie (favorite movie) in , and the previews started playing. You loved the idea that you were allowed to watch movies while you were working. Not to mention that since you were an employee you got to rent movies for free . As soon as you pushed play on (favorite movie) a familiar customer came in . It was a guy around your age named Jay Walker (hang in there). He always came in on    Friday nights . He usually came in with his girlfriend Nya or by himself. But tonight he brought someone else . He had thick black hair and dark brown eyes . As soon as Jay walked in he instantly proceeded with the usual treatment he gives you .

Looking at the tv screan he added a smug remark " Really ( y/n ) ?! This movie again ?"

"What ? I like it ", you simply stated .

"Pft ! Whatever, come on Cole let's go to the action movie section ", before finishing the sentence Jay had already grabbed his friend, Cole , you assumed after all that's what Jay called him, by the arm and dragged him across the store .

Shaking your head you went back to your business. Moments later Jay returns to the counter with the case of the exact movie you were watching . (FYI: the CDs are kept behind the counter and the cases are on display)

" I thought that you didn't like this movie " you questioned.

" I never said that I didn't like it , and besides Cole has never seen it before "

" Hello (y/n)" said Cole .

" What ? How did you know my name ? " you asked shocked .

"Ummm..." he pointed to your name tag

" Oh .... yea .....right " you stammered, your cheeks turning bright red from embarrassment .

You went back to doing your job getting their movie and pulling up Jays account on the computer. While doing this you thought that you saw Cole staring at you . Apparently Jay noticed this as well and nudged him while winking . Cole shot him a dirty look and lightly punched Jays arm . You gave them the movie and Jay payed for it .

" When is this due back ?" Cole asked curiously.

"Tomorrow " you chirped .

" Ok then it will be back on time "

You were about to say goodbye to them when Jay randomly screamed "I got to go to the bathroom!!! Cole you stay here !!"

Both you and Cole watch Jay disappear. There was a few awkward moments of silence until Cole spoke up . He started with a simple question but before you could realize it both you and him were laughing engaging in a friendly conversation . It seemed like only a few moments passed. That's when Jay, who was actually snooping on you guys hiding behind a wall , had returned . You and Cole simultaneously looked at the clock twenty minutes had passed .

" Jay what the heck ? You were in there for twenty minutes!" Coles raspy voice squeaked when he spoke .

" I ummm got lost .....yea that's it ", he stated , obviously lying.

"Sure ", you said while rolling your eyes . Cole raised an eyebrow, probably questioning Jays sanity like you were. Jay then whispered something to Cole before grabbing the movie from him and running out the door . Cole smiled and grabbed the stickey note pad and started scribbling his number on it .

"It was nice meeting you , maybe we can hang out sometime," he said shyly while handing you the stickey note .

"Here," you grabbed the stickey note pad as well and wrote down your phone number for him .

"See ya later Cole "

"Can't wait (y/n)

A/N : I know it got kinda boring that you meet two of the five ninja while walking but how else are you supposed to meet someone? While driving? What are you going to do hit them with your car ?! I have more ideas personally I'm looking forward to writing Jay's ( even though he's my least favorite) Thanks for taking your time to read my stuff . I will try to update soon .♥️♥️♥️