Hanging out - Kai

The day you met Kai was fun . You enjoyed his company and apparently he enjoyed hanging out with you too . Right after you walked in your house , when you guys met , you had already gotten a text from him . And that's how it was for the next week . He seemed to be an early bird because he always texted you at 5:30 in the morning and you usually answered around seven or even eight . But today was different, your parents just left for one of your siblings soccer games , and then they were going to go shopping afterwards, which basically meant that you have the house to yourself until .....probably around dinner time.

You were sleeping and that's when your phone went off. You pick your head off of your pillow, with your hair all ascu . Groaning while picking up your phone you looked at the time , 5:30 , right on cue , you looked at Kai's message.

( his message) : HEY !

You just ignored it and rolled over in bed , almost asleep slowly dosing off your phone rung again. You still ignored it . Then your phone went off like crazy every 10 seconds it would sound the alarm that you had gotten a text . Picking up your phone for a second time you looked at the screen.

40 MESSAGES?!?!? That's when you got another one .

(h/m): HEY SLEEPY HEAD WAKE UP !!!!!

(Your message) : FINE IM AWAKE !!! WHAT IS IT ?!

(h/m): hey !

(y/m): u said that already! 40 times !

(h/m): haha nope 42 times

(y/m): 😑😑😑😑😑 I hate you

(h/m): u know u love me 😘

(y/m): I would love to strangle u if that's what you mean .... 😈 Now y did you text me ? What's so important that you need to wake me up ?! I stayed up until 3 am 😑

(h/m): first of all no ! Second,that's not my problem that's yours , and third IM BORED!!!!!

(y/m): that's not my problem that's urs 😏

(h/m): 😑 Very funny , I hate u

(y/m): u know u love me 😏😘

(h/m): Hey ! Stop that ! Those are my lines !

(y/m):back to subject, if ur so bored y don't u just come over ?! U know where I live

(h/m): Aw ( your name ) I thought you would never ask ! ♥️

(y/m):Shut up Kai , just get over here before I change my mind

Not two seconds after you sent that text you heard someone ring the doorbell. You ran to the door still in your pjs, shorts and a tank top . Opening the door you saw Kai standing there.

" Kai ?! What the heck ?! How did you get here so fast ?! Are you stalking me ?! "

" Haha no ! You wish ! I just so happened to walk by as your parents left , and decided to sit in your doorway."

" No ! I don't ! And second that's not creepy or anything "

" Nice outfit " Kai smirked pointing at you .

You looked down now realizing that you were still in your shorts and tank top .

" So ....." that's all Kai got out before you slammed the door in his face and ran back to your room to get dressed . How embarrassing you thought to yourself, now you will never hear the end of it from Kai . That made it even worse.

Walking back into the living room to go open the door you found Kai sitting on your couch.

" I don't remember letting you in !"

" I let myself in "

" What's wrong with you ?!"

" Is there a problem?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes ! A big problem! You don't just walk into people's houses! "

" Are you a person? " he continued to smirk , oh how you wanted to smack that look off of his face .

" so what are we going to do (your name )?"

" I don't know you tell me "

" Hum..... spin the bottle ? "

" Or I can practice throwing knives at you "

" Hehe .... let's not and say we did " he laughed nervously.

" Want to go outside and have a water gun fight ? "

" Sure , the soaked one is the loser ! "

" Bring it ! But the loser has to buy the other person breakfast "

" I hope you don't mind treating me to pancakes then ( your name )"

" Oh we will see , but I think that I will be getting free breakfast "

( time skip )

You two had an intense battle , you finished around 6:45 but both of you seemed equally wet .

" I win !" Kai screamed.

" No I won !"

After arguing about who won for at least fifteen minutes you both agreed to pay for each other. You guys walked to ( where ever you want ) and ordered ( some sort of food ). After eating you and Kai went to the park where you meet . He pushed you on the swing and then pushed you off of it . You went over to the monkey bars and hung upside down, bringing your phone out to text your mom telling her where you were. You looked away from your phone and didn't see Kai anywhere, you looked to your left said and saw his face next to yours , hanging upside down like you were . You screamed causing you to fall off of the monkey bars and landed on your back .

" Ow ! Kai !"

" I didn't do anything! Your just clumsy and short "

" I'm not short ! I'm average!"

" Sure if you say so shorty ! " he scoffed as he dropped to his feet from the monkey bars. He walked over and helped you up . You then sit on the bench daring each other to do stupid things such as doing a kart wheel down the slide or to lick the swing set .

And for the next few weeks you and Kai were always having friendly competitions or doing stupid dares together. He seemed to always be around you . And there was nothing wrong with that .

A/N: I'm actually coming up with these stories from off the top of my head , so hopefully you guys like it , thanks for reading will update when I can ♥️