Your Realization - Jay

You were texting Jay and couldn't stop giggling, he was so funny! He seriously sent at least ten emojis per text and he never ran out of jokes to tell you .

Yes some of them were terrible but they were so bad you couldn't help but laugh. But then again ever since you had met Jay you have been giggling more than often. Jay even called you a hyena because you laughed so much , and of course that comment made you laugh even more . But Jay was a fun guy ! He was always filled with so much energy. Just everything about Jay was likable, his electric blue eyes that always sparkled with excitement, his rumpled reddish brown hair ...his six pack . Just wow .

You know what I think I might actually have a crush on him ! It's a shame that he will never feel the same though..... but being his friend is what he wants me to be and as long as I have him around that's all that matters . Although, you did have to admit that you were jealous of Nya , but they did break up ....... but then again it seems like Jay was still harboring feelings towards her , either way you don't stand a chance , the problem is ...... I don't want to be Just Friends with him . I want him to be mine ........ 

A/n : Well here's Jay's ,Thanks for reading and hoped you liked it.Will update when I can .